Fremont Plaza Hotel
USD 225*
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 257*
USD 247*
Bellagio.com
USD 197*
Venetian.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 154*
Mirage.com
USD 204*
USD 198*
USD 107*
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 152*
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 188*
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 126*
USD 121*
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I have been in some other motel 6 in San Francisco and San Diego and this is the worst I have been to. It was dirty and old. The swimmimg pool was little and it was close.All the hotel was dirty and broken. I would not recommend it at all.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eli_viajera
Reviewed 4 March 2011

We traveled through vegas and only needed a room for a couple hours to get some sleep. The beds were very uncomfortable and the room was small, but it was very cheap and that is pretty much what I expected.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tysoncullimore
Reviewed 1 February 2011

Can you imagine wearing your winter coat to sleep? I did that for 2 nights of stay in Motel 6. The whole experience here was bad from the moment we step in. First, the reception was not friendly, my mum was not clear of the charges so she ask her about it and told her that the charges could not be that high, the lady was infriendly and told my mum that if she is not happy with the price she can talk to the manager in the morning. But hello, its New Year's Day in the morning, do you think the manager will be there? I don't think so, so why can you just explain the changes and that will be fine. Then my mum say if you don't explain then i will not sign the check, then she say its not her business, she has printed the check and by hook or by crook we have to sign it or we can't get a room, so in the wee hours of New year's day, we just sign the check and get to our rooms. When we get into the rooms, my brother hook up the internet and got a clearer picture of the payment, so we did not ask anyone the next day.

The second problem arises on the moment we step in the room, it was freezing cold, we turn the heater up to high but its still so cold, afraid of getting a rebuke again, we wore our down jackets and get to bed. That was the first night, on the second night it was also freeking cold and down jackets have to be worn too.

The third problem was the room keys. When we were back from our tour, we are not able to open the door and have to run down to get it reprogrammed.

The last problem was the service of the hotel. This is my first time hearing that they don't provide luggage deposit service. I have stayed at Red Roof Inn in NY, Motel 6 at Los Angeles, Travelodge at San Francisco and all of them provide me with luggage deposite service. And the staff could tell me that it is a norm in US that they don't provide luggage deposit but that can't be other hotels and even their sister hotel does provide that can't explain. We pratically beg her to store our luggage and she ignore us and refuse to help us, in the end my dad offer to pay her to keep our luggage then she relent and help to look after our luggage. What kind of service is that.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank t16mytm
Reviewed 15 November 2010

Now I understand this is Motel 6 not the Venetian... but dear lord this place is horrid! The only plus of this property was the staff I dealt with when we stayed there. We were unable to get a room close to everyone else because of the ACMA's being in town so we ended up here. NEVER AGAIN! We literally found crack in our hotel room along with every party material under the sun. They moved us to another room, which had no screen on the window... this wouldn't have been an issue had it not been 90 degrees out with no air available anywhere on the property. The manager did refund us all of our money and gave us a voucher for a free stay. We WILL NOT be using it here.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank Queenem1223
Reviewed 20 September 2010

This motel is on East Fremont Street Las Vegas, number 707 if I recall properly, we had booked ahead as it seemed ok when I checked it out on the internet but on arrival it was obvious that it was in the (not so nice end of town).
It said that it had Wi Fi Internet in all the rooms but the room we were in had no Wi Fi at all, after ringing the front desk they informed me that some of the rooms had bad reception and if I need to use the internet I could go down to the room near the front desk, when I went down there I was surprised to see 2 police standing there and receiving instructions about one of the people in their room that had to be removed, it was not a good feeling to be in a motel where this was happening.
There add on the internet was misleading, the room had a strong smell of cigarettes even though it was supposed to be a non smoking room, the bath had no plug so having a bath was out of the question, the bath was well worn and had paint spilt all over it, the front door looked like it had been kicked in at some stage and the bed was not the best either.
I would definately not recommend this motel to anybody unless you are really desperate for a motel but even then I would have felt safer sleeping in my car. I would not even give this motel a 1 star rating, it is terrible.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple