This property should not be called a Marriott as it doesn't make the cut. Off the strip and close to the monorail are the two positives.
Smallest, darkest king room I've ever been in. Breakfast advertised until 11am - not on 11/11/11 when we were told to walk around the block to the Marriott. The elevator is just downright scary - broken wood work and I've seen elevators in 200 year old buildings that look better.
Do not stay at this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is just a quarter mile from the Vegas Strip and provides guests the perfect tranquil and non-gaming environment. We are located across the street from the convention center and the nearby monorail station gives you access to all the restaurants and shopping centers of the Strip. Enjoy our breakfast and dinner offerings in the Bistro, plus beer, wine and cocktails. Our guest rooms come with a fridge, coffee maker luxurious Marriott bedding, well-lit work desks with ergonomic chairs and complimentary high-speed internet. Parking is free. NO RESORT FEES. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Courtyard
- Las Vegas Marriott
- Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center