Caesars Palace
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 143*
MGMGrand.com
USD 319*
USD 304*
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 256*
USD 195*
USD 188*
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 154*
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 121*
USD 105*
USD 57*
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 145*
31,096 results
All reviewsaugustus towerforum shopsbacchanal buffetmesa grilltotal rewardsjacuzzi tubmini barfood courtan upgradesports bookgreat roomtable gamesbellagio fountainsslot machinescasino floortrip to vegasjulius
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2011

My friends and I stayed at Caesar's Palace for 5 days in September. Overall, we had a very good experience and we would consider staying here again.

Room: We stayed in a Classic room in the Roman Tower. It was clean and well-kept, and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was quite nice, with a faux-marble counter top, two sinks, and a separate bathtub and shower. The room was located in a quiet wing on a higher level floor, so we didn't have any issues with noise at all. While the room offered a few basic amenities (e.g, hairdryer, TV, clock radio), it would have been nice to have some mirrors in the room itself and a bit more space. It was a basic room that met my expectations, but for next time, I think that I would consider upgrading to a Deluxe room. Another thing to note: the hallways in this tower are quite long, so walking to the elevator from the room (and vice versa) was a bit of a hike.

Service: My companions and I were very pleased with the service. Although the front desk had constant line-ups, all of the staff were friendly and promptly processed our check-in and check-out. We requested an early check-in since our flight arrived several hours before the 4PM check-in time. However, we needed to wait for an hour as the cleaning staff prepared the room; the front desk contacted us on our cell phone when the room was ready. As we walked to our room, the cleaning staff also greeted us in the hallway and welcomed us to the hotel.

Amenities: Caesar's Palace is a HUGE hotel with numerous amenities. There are several good restaurants (in particular, I highly recommend the Mesa Grill); a food court, which offers some decent Asian, Italian, and American fare; a buffet, which offered limited food selections but was still tasty; and a direct connection to the Forum Shops mall. Best of all, the hotel is located right in the middle of the Las Vegas strip, so it was very easy to walk to other hotels, shops, or eating places outside of the premises. The nightlife was quite alive in the many lounges and bars, which were all elegant and posh and not seedy at all. I would recommend this hotel for this very reason. The layout of the hotel, however, was a bit confusing and the hotel itself simply felt huge and monstrous when walking from point A to point B.

Overall: I was quite pleased with my experience at this hotel and I would recommend it to other travellers. I felt that we received good value for the price that we paid.

2  Thank Tigerlily80
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Although my title would lead
You to believe I/we didn't have a good time that would be untrue.We had a great time it is just that the hotel is so big you almost want to give up and not bother trying to find the exit and just stay there.our room was very basic and I thought it was just ok , I'm guessing we should have upgraded but we didn't . Your in the middle of it all, it is one hell of a crazy place and I can't wait to go again. The ladies provided us drinks as quick as we needed them, people working the tables helped a great feat during play.Vegas is wicked , the palace is wicked I'm just not sure if it's for me.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 2 October 2011

We stayed at Caesar's for 3 nights on our first trip to Vegas. Upon arrival we were taken aback at the size of this hotel, it is MASSIVE! We arrived around noon and our room wasn't quite ready and we were told to come back around 3. We ventured around the pool area after lunch to pass the time. My fiance' and I got engaged on the overlook of the Garden pools, which was amazing. Originally we were told we were going to be in the Roman Tower (older rooms), but we explained to the clerk that we had just been engaged and were upgraded to a room in the Augustus Tower overlooking the Belagio Fountains (room 3860). It was amazing! Beautiful views of the strip. The location of this hotel is perfect as it is right in the middle of the strip. We explored most all of the major hotels on the strip and found that others might be more our style (Mandalay Bay, NYNY) on our next visit. All in all, Caesar's is a super nice hotel and we found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Would definately reccommend!

Room Tip: Stear clear of the Roman Tower if possible. Friends of ours were in that tower and were not impressed with their room.
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I have stayed in many hotels in Vegas over the years....this hotel was picked this trip for its great central strip location......for friends and family to walk around,without taking cabs etc everywhere. BUT...it IS BIG...and somewhat a maze..........no flow, and easy to get lost inside.
Rooms are very good...Dining can be $$$...room bar prices $$$. GREAT SHOPPING.

Reviewed 1 October 2011

So I came here for a weekend getaway with one of my friends and online we reserved the most standard room possible. When we get there I asked the man assisting us if they had any upgrades. (I was willing to pay.) He told me he didn't think so, but he would see what he could do. He left and came back shortly and gave us a free upgrade to the Augustus Tower.
That room was nice. Way nicer than the Bellagio's rooms and we had a strip view. We did have to share a bed, but it was a California King. (So no touchy touchy.)
The bathrooms were very nice. Large showers and tvs in the mirrors.
The upgrade made a good trip even better. They made a regular out of me. I would defiantly come back again.

• Stayed: September 2011