Budget Suites of America Tropicana I-15
USD 246*
USD 188*
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 143*
USD 228*
USD 188*
Venetian.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 250*
Mirage.com
USD 391*
Cosmopolitan Hotel
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 166*
USD 366*
USD 327*
USD 113*
USD 102*
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 145*
The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 130*
USD 91*
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

If you smoke this is the place for you cigarettes butts all over the grounds all
Over side walk omg the ppl sit on steps blocking you from going to your room they sit and smoke hot tub area They let you smoke pool area smoke some more
Then just throw it on ground and office staff just rude.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I stayed at Days Inn Wild West, on Tropicana, until the weekend when I moved to neighboring Budget Suites for my final week in Vegas. I paid with a credit card, and both places charged me a refundable damage deposit. Ironically, despite not checking my room when I moved out, Days Inn credited my bank account within days of my returning to Washington State. When I moved out of Budget Suites, the on-site manager who came to check my room told me my refund would be mailed within four to six weeks. I’ve been back for almost a month now and I haven’t received a check, so I called. The person I spoke with assured me my refund was being processed and “the check is in the mail.” The room I stayed in was satisfactory and the onsite laundry facilities a plus, but I wouldn’t stay at Budget Suites again.

Room Tip: It's been a month since I stayed at Budget Suites, and I'm still waiting to get a refund on my damage deposit
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Visiting for a long period so stayed here rather than hotel. Not much within walking distance. Pool OK but sometimes closed. Room OK with good TV and plenty of channels. Was 120 f and ac struggling to cope. Claims to be safe due to background checks. Quick Google will make you laugh about this claim but I personally didn't see any trouble. Quite a rough area with some characters at nearby bus stops but as a seasoned visitor to Vegas and not a tourist I'm not overly bothered but some nervous nellies may freak a bit. Reception staff nice.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2015

The air conditioning in these units is great, but it's a weekly so many people go in and out of this place. The people that live there are not the greatest quality because the rates are so low. If they raised their prices by even $75 a week to $100 they would see better quality people. I actually witnessed during my stay there a white girl get beat up by 7 black girls, so I would not recommend for long stays of time. Maybe just a place for a week or so.

Room Tip: The rooms nearer to the office are better if you can get them. They sell out quickly because of the rate. I would get a mattress cover from wal-mart if you can so you don't have to sleep on a used mattress and you can safely place your sheets and covers on at that time. I think some of the rooms have it already. I would still get a clorox spray and wipe it down and disinfect it though.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank atn092011
Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

This place has so many bad reviews but these ppl need to know this is not an amazing nice hotel...this is a weekly and monthly inn where most of the ppl are truckers or long term Vegas goers

If your looking for a comfortable place for a great rate then stay here if you want an amazing place STAY AT A CASINO ON THE STRIP

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple