“still waiting . . . .”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Budget Suites of America Tropicana I-15
Ranked #201 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I stayed at Days Inn Wild West, on Tropicana, until the weekend when I moved to neighboring Budget Suites for my final week in Vegas. I paid with a credit card, and both places charged me a refundable damage deposit. Ironically, despite not checking my room when I moved out, Days Inn credited my bank account within days of my returning to Washington State. When I moved out of Budget Suites, the on-site manager who came to check my room told me my refund would be mailed within four to six weeks. I’ve been back for almost a month now and I haven’t received a check, so I called. The person I spoke with assured me my refund was being processed and “the check is in the mail.” The room I stayed in was satisfactory and the onsite laundry facilities a plus, but I wouldn’t stay at Budget Suites again.

Room Tip: It's been a month since I stayed at Budget Suites, and I'm still waiting to get a refund on...
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Visiting for a long period so stayed here rather than hotel. Not much within walking distance. Pool OK but sometimes closed. Room OK with good TV and plenty of channels. Was 120 f and ac struggling to cope. Claims to be safe due to background checks. Quick Google will make you laugh about this claim but I personally didn't see any trouble. Quite a rough area with some characters at nearby bus stops but as a seasoned visitor to Vegas and not a tourist I'm not overly bothered but some nervous nellies may freak a bit. Reception staff nice.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2015

The air conditioning in these units is great, but it's a weekly so many people go in and out of this place. The people that live there are not the greatest quality because the rates are so low. If they raised their prices by even $75 a week to $100 they would see better quality people. I actually witnessed during my stay there a white girl get beat up by 7 black girls, so I would not recommend for long stays of time. Maybe just a place for a week or so.

Room Tip: The rooms nearer to the office are better if you can get them. They sell out quickly because of the...
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank atn092011
Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

This place has so many bad reviews but these ppl need to know this is not an amazing nice hotel...this is a weekly and monthly inn where most of the ppl are truckers or long term Vegas goers

If your looking for a comfortable place for a great rate then stay here if you want an amazing place STAY AT A CASINO ON THE STRIP

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Derek F
Reviewed 8 December 2014

Open door to our room and the smell of weed hit you in the face. The couch sinks to the floor when you sit on it, holes with spring exposed under the cushions. The place is dirty and old, poorly taken care of. No coffee maker, no iron,no sheets, no towels, no nothing!!! $5 per week, per device. Laundry card is $5, but you only get to use $3 because they keep $2. And the bathroom, don't get me started!! Disgusting!!!! Never, ever again!!!!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family