“Great Downtown Location!”

and 1 more site!
Ranked #170 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 10 March 2012

The rooms are a little smaller but they were very clean. I chose this hotel because of it's proximity to downtown. Everything is within walking distance. The staff was friendly and you can't beat the price. I'm not sure what the other reviewers were talking about with their rooms. I found nothing wrong with mine. For the money and location, I'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank coolguyBoiseIdaho
There are newer reviews for Bridger Inn Hotel Las Vegas

Reviewed 7 June 2011

My wife and i stayed on the 2nd floor for 2 nights and woke up in the middle of the night to find bites on our ankles and arms and we were itching like crazy!! We ended up finding 2 fat ones in the bathroom and on the wall near the bed! We immediately packed our things and asked for a room change which they tried to charge us for but even for the price and location it was not worth it at all!

• Stayed: June 2011
3  Thank Tigerstripes11
Reviewed 2 March 2011

While in Las Vegas this trip i found The Bridger Inn Hotel downtown. I found it friendly, and extra clean. What a joy to be downtown but not in a casino hotel although everything is right there within walking distance. The staff was friendly and helpful at every turn, They can tell you where to eat and quote the price too. Being there on business my car is parked just outside and not a long walk through the Casino and the through a parking lot. Being just outside the Golden Nugget it is less then 1/2 block to all the Gambling I can take and after a nite on the town I dont have to worry about driving my car it's just a short walk back to The Bridger Inn. I found it only 2 short blocks too the city Bus center and a bus ride to anywhere in the city , on the strip or off is open 24 hours also. I will be staying there again on my next trip. Thanks again to the staff see you soon.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
6  Thank matt33268
Reviewed 28 January 2011

My travels have brought me to The Bridger Inn & must say that this hotel is definitely going above & beyond the rest in so many ways!! The moment you walk in the door greeted with a friendly smile and prompt service. The rooms are always clean with excellent maid service drawing attention to every detail to provide a relaxing stay after a long day! Walking distance to Fremont Street Experience, downtown casinos and numerous eating establishments, what more could you ask for!! This is definitely a place I would recommend to my friends & will keep coming back to year after year! Keep up the good work & look forward to many more stays at your hotel!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank rodney1970
Reviewed 8 January 2011

Horrible location, rooms are small and dingy. Heater only blows out cold air. Bathroom is absolutely disgusting, toilet wobbles when you sit on it, shower is small and dingy! Does not provide shampoo or conditioner. Also you cannot shower with the door open or the alarm in the room goes off. Water pressure in the shower is horrible and the water is either to hot that you burn yourself or freezing cold...will never stay at this dump ever again! and i would advise anybody else not to stay here, its cheap and thats exactly what you get.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business