I just stayed there from Sept 30th to Oct 3rd as the price was right for those days. I will outline things that tend to be important for travelers with the pros and cons:
Location-- it was at the North end of the Strip and about a five minute walk to a Walgreens, 7 11 and a McDonalds. The Deuce Bus was also not far but the Express bus was at the Convention Centre stop which is about a 10 minute walk. I am used to walking a lot so that was not an issue. If one rents a car there are tons of spaces available to park.
Room-- it was nice a roomy, a mini-suite with kitchen, small seating area, bedroom and a little walk-in closet. It was very clean but what surprised me was that there was no daily maid service. Not a terrible issue but a surprise. The furniture and decor are dated and another surprise was that there was not one single implement in the kitchen! No dishes, cooking tools, nothing, so to me having the kitchen in this place was like having a car with no tires--not functional.
Noise-- none, except the AC. This thing was super loud so I kept it on during the day and switched it off at night as it was next to the bed. The room did not get any direct sunlight so it was easy to keep cool.
Creepy crawlies-- not a one in sight. The property was well maintained and I did not see one insect anywhere.
Amenities-- the only thing I saw was a small swimming pool in the courtyard. As I am not a swimmer this had no appeal. Too, there seemed to be a lot of children on site so if one is wanting adults only, not the place. No gym that I could find. There looked to be a bar or restaurant but it was always empty so my assumption was that it was not working. I did not turn on the TV so do not know about that but the wireless internet worked like a charm.
Staff-- I only interacted with the front desk staff and they always greeted me with a smile and were very friendly.
Would I stay here again---yes, as I did like the fact that it was clean and if you read any of my other reviews, you would know how important this is to me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With spacious and comfortable suites one block off The Strip and two blocks from the Convention Center, The Rita Suites offers a quiet refuge in the heart of Las Vegas action and excitement. Make yourself comfortable for a day, a week or a month in our all-suite hotel. Enjoy at-home amenities like full kitchen with refrigerator, stove and oven, separate bedroom with walk-in closet, free wireless access, free local and long distance phone calls and two satellite TV's in each suite! Check out the Las Vegas nightlife, shopping and exciting activities just around the corner from The Rita Suites. A five minute walk brings you to The Wynn and Encore Las Vegas, The Riviera Casino or Fashion Show Mall. If you're in town for a convention, we are a short walk from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Savor delicious meals at nearby Las Vegas landmark restaurants such as The Peppermill, Piero's Italian Cuisine and Circus Circus Steakhouse or take advantage of the free shuttle to Lindo Michoacan Mexican Restaurant. Don't leave Las Vegas without visiting Flyaway Indoor Skydiving one block from The Rita Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Rita Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blair House Hotel Las Vegas
- Blair Hotel Las Vegas
- Blair House Las Vegas
- Blair House Suite Las Vegas
- The Rita Suites Las Vegas