“Excellent Customer Service. Great Location.”
Review of The Rita Suites

The Rita Suites
Ranked #190 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 24 September 2011

I was looking for a nice place to stay on my birthday without paying an arm and a leg on the strip. Luckily I found Blair House Suites. It was a great alternative. It was right where I wanted to be and for the right price. I would definitely recommend this facility for its friendly helpful staff and for its convenient location. The late checkout time is always appreciated as well. I had a great experience overall.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank 19BradleyM87

Reviewed 19 September 2011

The place is just really gross. We paid extra for an upgraded room which according to them had been updated with new furniture and carpeting in the last two years. If it was updated then the carpet and furniture was only new to them because everything in there was at least 20 years old! Didn't smell to great when we walked in. Carpet and furniture were worn and looked pretty bad. Was really hot and took about 12 hours to cool off the entire room. Service was HORRENDOUS! It took almost an hour to check in and the front desk people were rude. They had put our reservation under the wrong name and they tried to act like it was our fault! It got a little bit confrontational, what ever happened to the customer is always right??? And guess what we were right! Housekeeping never cleaned our rooms once in 4 days/3 nights!!! It took me about 45 minutes to track down towels one day because nobody ever answered the front desk phone! I found a housekeeper with a cart and she wouldn't give me towels, told me to get them from the front desk but nobody was there!! Oh! and the guess what? we found a big sewer roach in our room! Never!! EVER!! Stay at this Dump. Even the cab driver was like "How did you guys find this place?!?" LOL

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else at all costs!!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Rafael D
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Great place to stay! The front desk people were more than helpful, the place is close to some excellent restaurants (Go Michoacan!!!), and the rooms was clean and tidy. No bad smells, no bugs like other places. I will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2011

The manager Mary Ford and assistant Michael are very courteous and most helpful. The maid service is great. The ladies are so sweet.
Tips: To have in bathroom safetty bars for bath/shower for the older guests to get in and out for their safety.

Room Tip: I just recommend going on the internet looking at the pictures and then asking as many questions whe...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2011

My name is Javan. I have lived at the wonderful Blair House for 8 yrs. I love the staff, and the excellent service I receive day after day, month after month, year after year. I would highly recommend this wonderful place to live that I call home.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family