All reviews walk in closet living room and bedroom walking distance off the strip keurig coffee maker plenty of hot water business center yogurt full kitchen great place to stay sitting area would stay again an upgrade las wynn
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Great place to stay! The front desk people were more than helpful, the place is close to some excellent restaurants (Go Michoacan!!!), and the rooms was clean and tidy. No bad smells, no bugs like other places. I will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2011

The manager Mary Ford and assistant Michael are very courteous and most helpful. The maid service is great. The ladies are so sweet.
Tips: To have in bathroom safetty bars for bath/shower for the older guests to get in and out for their safety.

Room Tip: I just recommend going on the internet looking at the pictures and then asking as many questions when making your reservation.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2011

My name is Javan. I have lived at the wonderful Blair House for 8 yrs. I love the staff, and the excellent service I receive day after day, month after month, year after year. I would highly recommend this wonderful place to live that I call home.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Location was great, rooms were clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the Pool , especially the kids. The price was reasonable and we will stay here again.

Room Tip: make a reservation early , this place is popular in its price range.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We all know everyone spends a lot of money in Vegas and quite often people look for the cheapest room possible because they figure "I won't be in it I'll be partying..." but this place is a little too cheap.

1. You have to keep your hotel key in a slot in the wall so that the lights and airconditioning stay on...this is how they regulate their utility bill...real ghetto huh? We had never seen anything like this before. Not to mention they have removed the dials on the airconditioning unit so you can not make it any colder than they feel it should be.

2. The room may be $50 a night but they put a $250 hold on your account along with requiring another $50 hold on your account....so why are the holds more than the hotel room itself? Insane.

3. Some people actually live in these things...on our trip we saw a door wide open with what appeared to be a dead or battered prostitute laying on the floor of a ramsacked room

4. The bathrooms have burn marks on the sinks, and they run out of towels daily.

5. The TV's are older than me and I'm 25. I swear I have never seen a tube tv so old.

So like I said, it's very cheap, but it's not even the greatest location (it's by the rivera and the wynn and encore...but honestly all the action is around the bellagio, mandalay bay, palms, caesars place...that end of the strip) so by the time you get a cab out of there it's not really that cheap anymore or the fact their is a $250 hold on your account that's money you can't spend until the hold comes off on some arbitrary monday. If you get on it early you can still do cheap but way safer, cleaner, and less hood....we found out once we got there we could've at least stayed at the stratosphere for the same price...smh

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends