Having heard about the level of service in Four Seasons I must say that whilst service was very good - it was nothing more than we've received at other hotels of a similar star rating.
Having observed other hotel receptions whilst we were in Las Vegas what I can say is that there was never a queue to check in or check out or for the elevators - which is something we saw at most other hotels we visited.
Our room wasn't ready when we arrived but they took our mobile (even though its a UK one) and called and texted as soon as it was. We had booked a Strip View King and got what we booked. The room was, as others have commented, a regular sized room - nothing ostentatious. It had plenty of storage space and the bathroom was reasonably spacious with an excellent shower. I was surprised that internet access was not included in the room rate.
We were perfectly aware of the location of the hotel - that it is at the end of the strip and this didn't really cause us any problems. We started off by using the tram link to the Luxor and Exalibur and then walking to the tram that links the rest of the strip - but it was so hot when we were there - 113 degrees that I just couldn't handle the heat at the stations and after that we used taxis to get around which weren't as expensive as I had feared (but then I'm used to the price of London taxis).
Talking of the heat, the one complaint I have about our room was that the air conditioning just couldn't keep the room to temperature - it never got cold enough. We reported it to reception and they sent someone up while we were out but I can't say that it made any difference. However we did notice that a lot of public areas in several of the hotels were quite warm - so I think it was to do with the extreme heat at the time.
It was my birthday during this trip and the hotel sent up a very delicious cake which was a nice touch.
The best thing about the hotel for us was that it was so quiet and calm - you could have the noise and bustle of Vegas just by walking through the door to the Mandalay Bay - but then escape back to tranquility when you wanted to. I know this wouldn't suit a lot of people but it was just right for us.
We got a reasonable rate as we booked the 3 for 2 nights deal. If we return to Las Vegas, and we can get a good rate, I would definitely choose to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel’s lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples’ suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry’s leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen’s facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas