4,757 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carsecret doormandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolstrip view suitewave poolpool staffother hotelsturn down servicepeace and quietsouth end of the stripsteam roomone bedroom suitepool side
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The Four Seasons in Las Vegas is a very nice facility, although its location and configuration can involve a lot of walking. But this minor factor was overwhelmingly compensated by fantastic guest service across the property - from the doormen to the front desk clerks to the spa personnel. One example - I was hoping to work out early, only to find that the fitness room didn't open until 6am. I called the front desk, and they had a security guard open the facility for me early. I'd never experienced that before!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2012

We stayed at the Four Seasons for our wedding at the beginning of April '12. It is an absolutely beautiful, quality hotel and the staff were extremely courteous and accomodating. We had a perfect stay with a beautiful strip view room with every amenity, enjoyed a delicious breakfast delivered by room service at exactly the time we ordered it to arrive, and couldn't have asked for more.
The only complaint I have against the Four Seasons is that my family ordered champagne from room service to be delivered to us and this was not delivered until they called them again on our wedding day to ask where it had got to (this was by now 2.30pm) but once they did it was delivered straight away with complimentary chocolate dipped strawberries.
Also my friends from Holland had ordered cakes and balloons to be delivered to our room and for the duration of our stay, we believed these to be from the hotel as they did not send a note up with them from our friends. So basically the surprise delivery isn't all it could be!
If I could afford it, I would definitely return to the Four Seasons, it is a beautiful hotel with wonderful front of house staff.

Room Tip: the strip view room was incredible
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank diet_coach
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your wedding and for taking a time to review your recent experience at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the property and our courteous staff. We are sorry that you were greatly disappointed in the service provided by our Room Service staff and the planned surprises from your friends and family. As stated in our direct message to you, our Director of Food & Beverage would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to speaking with you further.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

On top of but apart from Las Vegas insanity. Walked right up to the front desk to check in compared to incredibly long lines in other hotels. Everything was fabulous (room, facilities, staff, location, view, etc.)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2012

It is extremely peaceful and quiet, which is great but you pay a premium for this in having to get taxis everywhere! This soon adds up, and had the casino and restaurants at the Mandalay Bay been ok, we probably wouldn't have minded, but we really did not like the Mandalay Bay at all.
We had a strip view suite, which was large, but felt like it was in need of a refurbishment, however, having got a good deal on price we couldn't complain!
The pool area was quite small and always seemed busy, but they did lay out towels for you, provide you with iced water and even cleaned your sunglasses.
Every member of staff we encountered were excellent.
Having stayed at the Bellagio and the Wynn on previous trips, we would probably go back to the Wynn next time.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jenningsburyhouse
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Thank you for taking a time to review your recent experience at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. We are thrilled to hear that you found our staff to be excellent and that the service exceeded your expectations. We also appreciate your feedback regarding your room. We are excited to inform you that the hotel will undergo a major room renovation in the coming months. We hope you will come back to the property to experience them first hand. Meanwhile, as we indicated in our direct message to you, our Director of Rooms, Diego Angarita, would love to speak with you to discuss your experience further. He looks forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

I may be a degenerate gambler (sometimes), but the thing I loved most about this hotel was the lack of a casino in the lobby. It was a quiet oasis that we could not WAIT to get back to every time we left.

The service was perfect, in every way. I loved the rooms, the service, housekeeping, the gym - everything!! The housekeeper called me by name! The FS does service right. As an ex: I mentioned to the front desk that my friend is coming in for her birthday -- I was there to leave a key. They get her name, send her a personalized birthday card and a delicious birthday cake. Fell in love with Greoge at the front desk right then.

Was there for a conf, and that all went well. I may never stay at another hotel in Vegas.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business