My husband and I took our 10 year old son to Las Vegas for Spring Break; we didn't come to gamble, but to take our boy out to the natural wonders: Grand Canyon, Valley of Fire, etc. We chose the Four Seasons based on reviews and recommendations for "family-friendly" hotels. This was a perfect home base for us for 6 nights. It's a world apart from the madness of the Strip - quiet, elegant, beautiful... Sure, there are cheaper & trendier places to stay in Vegas, but none will give you the experience the FS will. Staff address you by name. Check-in and check-out are quick and easy. Doormen greet you each time you approach the hotel. The concierge service is amazing. The hotel itself is gleaming. If you tell the front desk that you are travelling with children and give them their names, there will be welcoming gifts just for them upon arrival. I could only find one thing that wasn't stellar during our stay: our shower door had a tendency to leak (due to a design flaw in the door, not a maintenance issue);
everything else was sublime. I realize not everyone needs to feel pampered when they are travelling: some people are happy with a bed and cable tv (and in Vegas, a casino downstairs). But for those who are looking for a little more (with or without children), the Four Seasons delivers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel’s lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples’ suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry’s leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen’s facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas