“An Oasis in Las Vegas”

Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 31 July 2011

What a great hotel in Vegas. This hotel gives you quick access to the craziness that is Vegas while giving you a calm, serene oasis to come back to. As with every Four Seasons hotel the service was top notch and the room was great.

We didnt try charlie palmers but did go to The Verandah. Their breakfast and lunch were great. We went to the spa and enjoyed our services. While the spa services were great the spa was a little small and didn't have the greatest wet area.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank USPnTX
Write a ReviewReviews (4,311)

Reviewed 31 July 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at the Four Seasons for these reasons; A. The elevator having a “C” button for the Casino, you get off the elevator, turn left and you’re in the casino, no waiting for the elevator and no crowds. B. The hotel is quiet and serene; I was there over the weekend and hardly saw anyone. C. Room service food was excellent, they tell you exactly what minute your food will be delivered, and they were never late. D. The staff was outstanding, great interaction with Room Service and the Concierge. E. The floor to ceiling windows MADE the room. F. The bath products, the bath products, the bath products. I usually stay at the Bellagio or MGM because of Comps, but I will pay again for my room because I enjoyed staying here so much, it felt like Vegas years ago. The AC worked great, I didn’t hear the helicopters, and I was on the strip side.
The things I mention next would not detour me from staying here again, there was a gap under the hotel door that shines light from the hallway at night, nothing a towel didn’t take care of. There was a blue light shinning from the back of the dresser that lit up the room at night, another towel took care of that problem too. Maid service took one of my un-opened bottles of tequila during a cleaning. Maid service took all my ashtrays during a cleaning, yes there are smoking rooms. I didn’t get a birthday cake, even though it was stated on the reservation, and no staff called us by name in the hallways, LOL. If you have any questions, drop me an email.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank VTexas
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Staff were very friendly and attentive. Great being able to step away from the hustle and bustle of the Mandalay Bay into a quiet and smoke free environment.

Travelled with a 3 year old so loved the Four Seasons pool and loved the ability to use the beach resort at Mandalay Bay, especially the children's area of the wave pool and the lazy river.

Would highly recommend for families.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank cy247
Reviewed 29 July 2011

My company has negotiated a special rate with this property and I usually find myself staying here. This is the third time I've stayed here in the last 2 months and I have to point out that my experience has not been quite as good as in other Four Seasons properties. It seems as if someone is not paying attention to what works and doesn't work inside the room. Anywhere from a broken coffeemaker, doors that don't close shut, broken ipod chargers, snowy TV picture, missing clothes hangers, etc. I know the staff has tried hard but I'm just a little tired of complaining. This hotel is good for the business traveler because you avoid the casino scene, but if you end up near the elevator, you'll end up with the conventioneer partying and screaming all the way to their room.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ptbrk
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Return guest, again on my birthday. Arrived early (10:30am) and room was not quite ready but not a problem as the receptionist offered use of the spa and its facilities to change into our pool attire. The spa attendants checked our luggage for us. They paged us about 45 minutes later to tell us the room was ready. And ready it was, with our luggage delivered and placed on the luggage racks and lovely chocolate cake in honor of my birthday! The room was wonderful,clean and fully stocked with the usual 4S amenities. But I think the room furnishings are due for an update. Great service poolside, as always. Tried the Verandah for breakfast and loved it! Only stayed one night but made the most of our relaxing pool time. Again the hotel offered us the use of the spa to shower and change even though we had already been checked out for many hours. They do go above and beyond any other property in Vegas, IMO.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends