MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 184
MGMGrand.com
USD 351
USD 325
Hotels.com
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 236
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 200
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
USD 327
USD 293
Bellagio.com
USD 360
USD 324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 183
USD 170
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
USD 400
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 195
VEGAS.com
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 560
USD 454
Cancelon
18,472 results
All reviewsmasquerade toweroff the stripipanema towervoodoo loungeseafood buffetcarnival buffetpenn and tellerhash house a go gofree shuttlethe gold coastrooms are largeshuttle servicetable gamesfloor to ceiling windowsslot machinessports bookcasino
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Yes the rooms are a good size and yes they are advertised at a VERY almost too good to be true price but get in the door and EVERYTHING else is expensive. EVERYTHING. Although the ad says wi-fi- and parking is FREE..the hotel charges a substantial "RESORT FEE" to cover parking and internet etc. The hotel claims the pool areas are not included in the resort fee. When we visited the adult pools were closed for renovations leaving the other pools choked with screaming children. Also even though you book a non smoking room...there is a detectable smell of cigarette smoke..so when did they make the room non smoking? yesterday? A basic breakfast for 2 cost just over $30. I suggest if you choose to stay at Rio walk across the street and have breakfast at the Gold Coast Hotel. Also please be aware the Rio NO LONGER PROVIDES SHUTTLE SERVICE to the strip. It will take you about 20-30 minutes to walk or about ten bucks to Uber/taxi. Rooms have no information of what is happening or even where to find the buffet. Be careful buying show tickets from the hotel concierge...she/he will tell you not to trust the discount ticket centres on the strip. I would in future check with the discount centres before paying a hotel concierge for show tickets. All in all if you don't mind being OFF the strip I guess The Rio is OK it's not the best hotel/casino and it certainly isn't the worst.

Room Tip: You could have a city room for an upgrade but we didn't mind the mountain view either
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank brodie52
Cynthia C, Digital Reputation Specialist at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

brodie52, thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share such helpful details about your stay. We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with the lack of complimentary amenities and services offered. Your business is truly valued and we hope that you are willing to give us another try on your next visit to Las Vegas!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

During my five days stay at Rio all suites I had one of the best experiences I have every had. The checkin staff was kind, the cleaniess of the hotel was great and house keeping was on point.I Enjoyed my stay and will recommend Rio in the future and I will be returning for another visit soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sekar D
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I love this casino and This property is a moneymaker....everyone loves the pool area, the bartenders and servers. But on 2 and 3 April two pools and the hot tubs were not opened. The bartender needed a bar back and the grill needed more people working. It amazes me that management has all winter to get this pool area ready for the summer and it was so understaffed and unprepared. This property seems neglected by Caesar’s entertainment.

Stayed: April 2018
Cynthia C, Digital Reputation Specialist at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Charmain, thank you for taking a moment to share comments about your stay with us. We are sorry to learn of the poor impression you were left with, we do however appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your comments with management. Our doors are always open as we would relish the opportunity to serve you better on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My husband is disabled and in a wheelchair. They had a wonderful room for us that had a huge bathroom with a shower bench. Most places we have been to they are not handicapped accessible and makes it hard on us while we travel. His wheelchair needs to fit through doors and we did not have a problem with that at the Rio. They have a small fridge in the room but no microwave. The room was very clean and the maids cleaned it every day and we had fresh towels each time. It was nice not to have to call to the desk to ask for towels. The elevators were large enough to get my husband in with his wheelchair and about 5 to 7 other passengers. It allowed him to have more freedom while we were on vacation. The room had a sofa and a chair and since my husband can not sleep in a bed he was able to use the chair to sleep in versus his wheelchair. My sister and I had a great time playing for hours in the casino downstairs. We were also in walking distance of the Strip. Valet was so kind and patient as I loaded my husband in and out of the car and load and unload his wheelchair. The food in the Rio was fantastic. My husband loved that there was a Starbucks in the lobby. He is a coffee addict...lol. Not much for my 15 year old son to do at the hotel. There was a lot of kids there with their families. Had to make sure he stayed out of areas. The staff was very helpful the whole week we were there. The bellboys brought our luggage to our room and at the end of our visit they helped take it to my car and load it all. The service desk was so nice and friendly. They were able to answer any question my husband and sister had. The staff at the tables were friendly and engaging. It was fun chatting with them and getting to know each person who manned the table. Made our time at the tables more interesting. The price was reasonable and matched our budget perfectly. My whole family had a great time in Las Vegas and our stay at the Rio was very enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great rooms. Very large. Lots of dining options. Friendly staff. Nice size casino. Its a great place to stay if your there for 3-7 days. 8 of us me went on a golf trip. easy access off the highway and close to the strip. Pool area is really large and gets lots of sunshine.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends