“Everything was perfect”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Serenity Villa

pool and waterfall
yard and pine trees pool and waterfall  at night
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
yard and pine trees
pool and waterfall  at night
front of house
pond at night
2nd pond
seating area
seating area
bar with light and power outlet
play area
spa with gazebo in back ground
#4 bedroom, full bed and sofa
#4 bedroom two twin size beds
#4 bedroom closets
#3 bedroom queen size bed
#3 bedroom closet
#2 bedroom king size bed
#2 bedroom closet
2nd floor guest bathroom
master bedroom king size bed
master bedroom step up area
master bath
1st floor half bath
wet bar
living room
kitchen
dining room
game room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Bilaal M
“Everything was perfect”
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Joe (the host) was attentive to the needs of the guests. House was charming and just right for our stay

Jorge H
“One of the best Vegas trips!”
Reviewed 24 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Wow, I can't wait to go back to this place! My friends and I had one of the best Vegas weekends by far. I decided to book this place with a couple of close friends for the weekend to celebrate my birthday and it was a success. The home is not only very spacious but it is also equipped with everything you need to make your stay very comfortable and enjoyable. Before booking this place I read a lot of the reviews to make sure this was the right place for us and I have to agree with every review. The owner Joe is great! He gave us a complete tour of the home and I can tell he spent a lot of time making Serenity Villa the perfect place for him and his family. There was an issue with the pool filter prior to our stay but Joe took the time to contact me about the issue before arriving and we were able to settle it without a problem. Overall, my friends and I had an unforgettable Vegas weekend where we were able to enjoy this amazing home and the infamous Vegas nightlife.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Avellan2
“Memorable”
Reviewed 12 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My now husband and I decided to rent Joe's place for our wedding and the house and back yard did not disappoint. Before renting the property we told Joe that it would be for our wedding and he was more than accommodating , he even allowed us to visit the property before our stay so that we could make arrangements for our decor. The rooms were spacious, the grass was green and the pool was the perfect shade of blue. The only downside about our stay was that some of the neighbors were not as welcoming, we had a dj and a mariachi and neighbors started complaining about the music well before the noise ordinance law. If you are having some type of celebration the neighbors might cause a few problems. Other than that our stay in Serenity Villa was perfect and all thanks to Joe for being so understanding and flexible. Highly recommend, the back yard made for a perfect patio wedding, it was truely a memorable night for us and our guests.

Lata1103
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Astounding”
Reviewed 15 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This place was amazing! The pictures does not do it justice. We spent the Fourth of July at Joe's place with at least 25 family members and the kids as well as the adults enjoyed every minute of our stay. Joe was AMAZING and accomadated our every need. Joes home had everything you would need and much, much more!! I stayed in many vacation homes but this home by far was the most family friendly and the owner was exceptionally friendly and concerned about making sure we had a great stay. This home get a 10 out of 10 and I give Joe 4 thumbs up! Thank you Joe...YOU ROCK!!!!!

Proscilla...
Commerce, California
“Omg This was so amazing”
Reviewed 7 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

First of all this house was amazing I couldn't of been more satisfied. Joe wad awesome to us from the time we got there to the time we left. I can't wait for are next trip because we are definitely booking his beautiful property again. Thank you Joe for everything. Best Bachelorette party ever.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing