“Excellent Facilities in very affordable price and...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Serenity Villa

pool and waterfall
yard and pine trees pool and waterfall  at night
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
yard and pine trees
pool and waterfall  at night
front of house
pond at night
2nd pond
seating area
seating area
bar with light and power outlet
play area
spa with gazebo in back ground
#4 bedroom, full bed and sofa
#4 bedroom two twin size beds
#4 bedroom closets
#3 bedroom queen size bed
#3 bedroom closet
#2 bedroom king size bed
#2 bedroom closet
2nd floor guest bathroom
master bedroom king size bed
master bedroom step up area
master bath
1st floor half bath
wet bar
living room
kitchen
dining room
game room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
JustJoga
Florida
“Excellent Facilities in very affordable price and Joe(owner) was Awesome Person”
Reviewed 16 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

By far this is the best house i have booked through this website. I have to first mention about Joe who is the owner of this property was an amazing person. i was late by an hour on what i promised but He received us so well with a heartwarming smile and said not to worry about me getting late. He stuffed the refrigerator with lot of bottles of water(which in here is gold), he stuffed the kitchen with so many snacks , he patiently showed me around the house. The beds are so comfortable and restrooms were awesome. All the closets were stuffed with all the necessities. The TV and the audio systems in living room and master bedroom are insanely amazing. There was a pool table and a dart board which were in a perfectly awesome condition and we had so much fun playing with them. The pool , Jacuzzi and hot tub are the highlights of this house. The backyard is so big, beautiful and relaxing. I would totally recommend this house for anybody.

Liked best: Video and Audio systems, Hot Tub
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jonathan...
“The Serenity Villa made my engagement a complete success!!”
Reviewed 15 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This home was super roomy and comfy. There was enough space for my group of 16 and this house had entertainment for everyone. The Jacuzzi was well taken care of and aloud for some relaxation time. There was an outside kids area that aloud for the kids in my party to have fun while the adults spent some time relaxing and playing on the pool table. This house was also located in a nice and quiet neighborhood that was only a 10 minute drive from the strip.

My main purpose for this trip was to propose to my then girlfriend, and I needed a big house to keep her family and my family all under one roof. It also made for a great place to actually surprise my girlfriend with a proposal and a dinner to follow it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Jacuzzi and space the location offered
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
bw107
Oceanside, California
“Perfect Wedding Reception”
Reviewed 3 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The house was everything & more than what I was looking for as a place to have my wedding reception. We had about 40 people, a DJ , catering & all - everything was perfect & beautiful!! Joe was great with all of our needs & helped to make our wedding perfect!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The huge back yard
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
125imelda...
Los Angeles
“Beautiful and comfy place to stay”
Reviewed 22 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The Serenity villa is beautiful and very clean and comfy place to stay..the rooms and the kitchen is so big and can accommodate a lot of guests..the backyard is so huge..If you need a place for a party this is the right place to go..

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Management Response
23 Oct 2015
Thank you for the kind words.
Joe
lvramsgrl
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Even better than expected!”
Reviewed 13 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

First off, the booking process was so easy. The owner was very quick with answering my questions and he never kept us waiting.

Once we finally got inside the home it was Even better than my husband and I could have expected!! We booked the home for a weekend long event and I was a pregnant worry, stress case and joe the owner help put me at ease! He walked us around the home and showed us everything and explained anything we would ever need for the weekend! The home was FULLY stocked with EVERYTHING you would need from home!

The kitchen and home itself had more room than I thought and that's great! The backyard was our main focus and our event setup nice in the beautiful backdrop! The kids used the pool and loved the play area. From my two year old and my 10 year old they got the most out of the weekend. Never a dull moment!

Everyone who came over for the party loved the entire home. I'm sure we've talked some local friends into booking for future stays!!! I know our family will be back!

Thank you sooo much Joe, you have an Amazing vacation rental!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing