Review Highlights
Wayne Newton's Casa de Shenandoah

A really interesting place to visit. It is the actual ranch where Wayne Newton lived and raised... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
gardenhorse
Stillwater, Minnesota
Interesting Visit!

Wayne Newton's Casa de Shenandoah was a very interesting and informative place to visit. We... read more

Reviewed 5 October 2018

from USD 99.99
from USD 145.99
from USD 89.99
1,452 results
All reviews arabian horses exotic animals platinum tour our tour guide his life great tour private plane horse barn house tour home tour short film hour tour auto collection vegas vacation entire tour highly recommend this tour visitor center
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect way to spend the day, the grounds were beautifully manicured! The staff was friendly, professional, accommodating and knowledgeable! Video at the beginning set the tone for the tour and gave us an immediate appreciation for everything we were looking at, I did not realize Wayne Newton was such a philanthropist and collector. I enjoyed today so much I might go back again with my family, I know they would love it too- thank you for making my birthday feel special

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Opinionated2016
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Our experience was perfect. Steve was a great guide and a very humorous person. Would definitely see it all again and highly recommend it!

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Austin P
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We went on the platinum tour. It is best to see the whole experience. They treated us very well. I recommend the tour for the whole family. A must for a Vegas vacation.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Vicki S
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Went on the full tour. I was really interesting and not enough time to actually read and look at everything you could see. Went on a cold day, it was too cold to appreciate the outdoor part of the tour.

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank Alexis B
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Over priced adventure, even on a Groupon. We purchased a groupon thinking we would get to see the horses. Unfortunately, we were told we would need to upgrade the ticket. The tour guides are very friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: March 2018