“My Bday Party!”

Book In Advance
More Info
USD 84.99*
and up
Skip-the-Line Access to Vegas Attractions With...
Ranked #18 of 470 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Temporarily Closed. Stroll through the extravagant halls of Wayne Newton’s Casa de Shenandoah, the luxurious 52-acre estate of the iconic entertainer. Explore the property’s manicured grounds and the home’s opulent interior as you learn about the singer’s life and check out an impressive collection of memorabilia from famous stars. Get an intimate glimpse of Wayne Newton’s life as you tour the property that has been his home for more than 4 decades. Walk through the ornate halls of his mansion as you view priceless memorabilia from his career both on stage and on screen, including a classic car collection, his luxurious personal jet, and items from beloved friends like Frank Sinatra, Lucille Ball, and Michael Jackson.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect way to spend the day, the grounds were beautifully manicured! The staff was friendly, professional, accommodating and knowledgeable! Video at the beginning set the tone for the tour and gave us an immediate appreciation for everything we were looking at, I did not realize Wayne Newton was such a philanthropist and collector. I enjoyed today so much I might go back again with my family, I know they would love it too- thank you for making my birthday feel special

2  Thank Opinionated2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,444)
All reviews
"auto collection"
in 17 reviews
"entire tour"
in 20 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 28 reviews
"visitor center"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Our experience was perfect. Steve was a great guide and a very humorous person. Would definitely see it all again and highly recommend it!

2  Thank Austin P
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We went on the platinum tour. It is best to see the whole experience. They treated us very well. I recommend the tour for the whole family. A must for a Vegas vacation.

1  Thank Vicki S
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Went on the full tour. I was really interesting and not enough time to actually read and look at everything you could see. Went on a cold day, it was too cold to appreciate the outdoor part of the tour.

2  Thank Alexis B