“A MUST everytime I go to VEGAS!!”
Review of White Castle

White Castle
Ranked #778 of 5,377 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Burgers are awesome I get about 10 of these of bad boys. I come here whenever we are casino hopping and want a midnight meal

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I grew up loving White Castle burgers, despite of the many nicknames. My only complaint is that this location doesn't make them with "everything". You have to put your own ketchup and mustard on the burgers. That comes in packets, which are not convenient, so only 4 stars. But, at least Vegas has a Whitey's. Now, if only they would add one near where I live....

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I ate White Castle all the time in New York. When I saw it in the strip I had to have it. It's fast food. It's good. I had to have it and my craving was satisfied!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Our first White Castle experience, good breakfast sliders. We certainly would call here again. This restaurant is right on the Vegas strip.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch as we have wanted to try White Castle for years and took the opportunity of it being down the street on the strip. Ordered a variety of sliders - original, cheese, chicken ring, chicken, and veggie. Also ordered onion chips & cheese fries. Nothing was great or memorable nothing was terrible. The veggie was weird and not comparable to any other veggie burger. The chicken sandwiches could use mayo. Glad to have tried it will not return.