“Overrated pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I kept seeing long lines at this small shop at Planet Hollywood. After a few days, I decided to try it. The slices are very big for sure which is what the draw is. However, the pizza is average and expensive. You can get a slice, a soda, and a garlic knot for 10 dollars. There are about 8 different pies to choose from. Granted, it was filling but definitely not worth the cost. For my husband and I, two slices and a soda was 18 dollars. It was a tourist trap and we fell for it.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Was walking down the strip and saw a huge line. Walked over to see what the line was for and discovered it was a tiny little pizza joint.
Decided it's gotta be good with all the people waiting, so we got in line. Waited about 45 minutes before we got in. Ordered and was surprised how huge the pies were!!!
Had to sit on the concrete to eat as there were no tables or benches to sit down to eat.
Pizza was amazing!!!!

1  Thank John W
Reviewed 1 April 2018

If you are walking down the strip past Planet Hollywood, stop in for a quick slice. Parked right next to Pinks, Pin-Up Pizza is a little joint, standing room only. It has 7 different pizza combinations. I tried the Pancetta and Mushroom. It was yummy and even though it was $7 bucks a slice, one slice is all you need. They are huge. The crust was thin and crispy and overall it was really good. I was lucky, it wasn't packed, though I can see it getting busy and crowded, as it is a really small lace. Even if I would have had to wait a few minutes, it would have been worth it.

1  Thank C G
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The pizza was good, not the best but worth having. The line was long and they have no interior or exterior seating. The slices are huge and they have several choices.
Between the sun and the ovens it was like a sauna in there. If your lucky you might find a place to sit in the mall. I wouldn't walk around with these huge slices.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We waited in a massive line for 57 minutes with a two year old. We expected greatness for the length of the line. We were told it was “NYC pizza brought to Vegas..” (by multiple sources including trip advisor). Claiming that Pin up Pizza is like NYC street pizza is the equivalent of saying, “if you’ve been to the NY NY casino/hotel, you’ve been to New York City. The Pizza was massive, but over priced. The sauce was over salted. Pizza was average and didn’t stand up to the hype.