The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 151*
USD 217*
USD 208*
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 116*
USD 181*
USD 173*
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 245*
USD 213*
USD 670*
USD 611*
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 117*
Hotels.com
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 676*
USD 644*
HotelsClick
16,336 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlstrip viewsitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2012

A Vegas trip is all about luxury and indulgence. The Palazzo was perfect for this. As an Intercontinental Alliance hotel, it honors the benefits for Priority Club elites, which was a huge plus for us, as we got an upgrade and late check-out.

Our suite had a beautiful view of the strip and Treasure Island. At night, we could sit by the window and watch the show in Treasure Island. The suite was huge, lots of sitting space, a table to enjoy tea, a spacious bathroom with two sinks and separate shower and bath. The temperature control was whisper quiet and the walls seemed pretty thick as we didn't hear our neighbors at all.

All the staff we encountered from the front desk, room service and valet were courteous and professional. The common areas were immaculate and beautifully decorated. The casino had good ventilation--as someone who recently quit smoking, I really appreciated not smelling too much second-hand smoke (=temptation).

Little annoyances are the internet fee, no space in the fridge with overpriced items with sensors, very little 3G reception in room, poor quality toilet paper for a 5* hotel. And since it is an enormous hotel (fact sheet says there are 3000 rooms!) you can't help but feel like you're just a number. But this will be the same in any big hotel in Vegas.

I've stayed at several hotels in Vegas and there are certainly many choices. We will most likely choose the Palazzo every time because of its spaciousness, luxury and service.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our Team Members. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

I am glad that you enjoyed the upgrade to the guaranteed view of the strip from our opulent luxury suites. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and advice.

I hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards and opulent accommodations. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Followed the reviews of this Hotel on Trip Advisor and booked the room for one night (had a conference in a different hotel). All I can say is 'Wow'! Very impressive when you drive up to the front and the lobby is amazing!
We were lucky and got an upgrade to a suite, I think the floor space was bigger than our house! The room was lovely with almost everything you could wish for, only let down was the lack of coffee/tea making facilities, you have to go down to the ground floor and order from the local in-house franchise, still it doesn't detract from the amazing place.
If you have time go for breakfast in Morels' and order a bespoke Bloody Mary with your breakfast, they make it at the table for you, fantastic!
Wish we could have stayed longer but there is always next time!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stewart M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian | The Palazzo has some of the best amenities.

I also appreciate your insightful feedback about in suite coffee makers. It is never our intention to cause our guests this unnecessary stress or inconvenience. For your next visit I want to recommend that you take advantage of the complimentary cup of coffee available as part of our resort fee. It can be redeemed at Cafe Presse with the voucher that you received at the time of check in.

Thank you for taking the time to recommend Morel's French Steakhouse. Beyond the wonderful cuisine this restaurant also offers outdoor strip dining and that makes for an unforgettable epicurean experience. Thank you for sharing your recommendation with future guests.

Thank you again for your review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian | The Palazzo many times in the future.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

I have just enjoyed 5 nights at the palazzo hotel, I couldn't fault their rooms they were very spacious and very luxurious. The hotel has many shops,and restaurants and I'm sure I only seen half of them. Loved it

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team members. They will truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you.

Every aspect of The Venetian | The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests; from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. I am so very pleased to hear that you had such a memorable and enjoyable stay.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Lovely hotel with very friendly staff, check in was good and fairly speedy, rooms are huge very clean and have the wow factor, bed and pillows fabulous, used the spa and the gym, the pool area was a bit crowded but the staff always managed to find you somewhere to sit and were very attentive with slices of orange and chilled water. Excellent location.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2012

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write to us after your recent stay. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

First, I have to say that I was not looking forward to visiting Vegas. I have been there before for business but don't gamble. This was purely business and the only reason I went was for two day meeting.
I arrived earlier than scheduled and thought that I was going to be in for a long wait. I was pleasantly surprised when they notified me two hours early that my room was ready. The room was HUGE and the living room area was sunken. There were three televisions in the room, one of which was in the bathroom. High speed internet was the fastest that I have had in any hotel. My only complaint regarding the room was that there was no coffee maker. Not unusual for a Vegas hotel, as they want you to leave the room and visit the casino floor. However, they did provide a daily paper and provided a coupon for a cup of coffee at their bistro.

The best part of this hotel is their spa/exercise area. To say that it was massive, doesn't begin to explain it. There were so many options to choose from and the quality of the equipment was superior to anything I have experienced at other hotels. Add to that, they had a rock climbing wall that was two stories tall......

The meeting facilities were equally impressive and grand in size. They are under the Palazzo and connected to the Venetian hotel. Food for the meetings was above average. One last item of interest revolved around the absence of something comonly found in casino hotels. I don't know how they succeed at doing it, but there was not the overpowering odor of smoke that I have experienced at other casinos. Kudo's to whatever they do!

After saying that I didn't want Vegas, I am now looking forward to going back. If we do, WE will stay at the Palazzo.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark H
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas strip, but as you pointed out, The Venetian | The Palazzo have some of the best amenities.

With over one millions square feet of meeting space and one of the country’s largest unobstructed ballrooms The Venetian | The Palazzo is ready for business. Additionally, as you mentioned in your post each and every suite has a living room suitable for smaller business meetings, as well as, an in suite fax and copy machine.