“Great service! Tasty burgers!”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #82 of 306 Quick Bites in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was late so I was happy to find a restaurant open after hours. I had a regular burger and fries with a root beer. The burger was fresh and not cold. I wanted a shake; they looked so good but I was drinkin beer and I didnt want to mix. I am definitely going back for the Shake! They were busy but we didn't wait too long.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This place is very convenient if you are staying at Bally's. Food is good but a little expensive. Delivery is reasonably quick considering they make it from scratch. You cannot pay with your Total Rewards card which is a little disappointing.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Johnny Rockets have now eclipsed Maccy D's in Vegas and there are several outlets of this chain. We visited the one at Bally's food court. We actually stumbled upon by chance as we were wandering around the hotel. As always, the quality of the food was very good. A juicy burger and good fries. Can't grumble at all, and whilst the prices are higher than the other burger place, they are well worth it!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I loved this place - simple but great burgers and great service - just loved the atmosphere and really friendly - worth a visit for a quick meal

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We stopped for a snack after a show. You order at the counter and pick up your food there. I hardly got seated when our food was ready. The milkshakes were dynamite. The burgers were very good, more like the 60s drive in resturant fare. Good meal for the price.

Date of visit: February 2018