“Dissapointed by the quality”
Review of Sprinkles Cupcakes

Sprinkles Cupcakes
Ranked #22 of 306 Quick Bites in Las Vegas
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had heard such good reviews about this place and was pretty dissapointed by the quality of the cupcake. The cupcake was dense and was not moist at all, the icing was quite tasty but did not seem fresh.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I had to stop and try these cupcakes to see what the hype was all about. I was NOT impressed. I bought 5 different cupcakes because I could not pick a certain flavor that really caught my eye and I figured they would all be amazing, not one of them were. They had NO flavor and all were super dry like they had been in the case over 3 days, which I know they were not. I work in a bakery and our cupcakes come in frozen and then baked and I have to say, our cupcakes are WAY better, in fact I have had MANY cupcakes that are WAY better. I did not like these and I would NOT recommend them to anyone, there are way better place to get GREAT sweets if you are looking for something sweet in Vegas. Carnegies deli at the Mirage has awesome cheesecake and it is not that expensive and much better then these cupcakes!!!!!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is worth at least taste and you can get 3 tiny to taste they frosting looks kinda weird but at least try red velvet

Reviewed 28 March 2018

If this is the first or only cupcake you have ever eaten then you will enjoy it. If you are used to going to a place like Gigi's cupcakes you will be disappointed. You get a cupcake for the same price if not higher and its not nearly as good. The cake itself was kind of dry and did not have very much icing. Again, a better cupcake compared to what you would get at the grocery, but pales in comparison to Gigi's or some of the other cupcake places.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We went after a trip to the High Roller, there was a line that moved slowly but the cupcake was worth the wait it was amazing, best we had ever had. Would not recommend the salted caramel ice cream. Way too salty, but the staff does try to warn you. Kids loved it. We had the Sprinkle cup cake which is supposed to taste like birthday cake, it was right on. One cupcake was $3.95 or $2.50 for a mini cupcake, well worth the price. Cheapest dessert in Vegas!