“Good lunch specials and authentic Mexican food”
Review of Casa Don Juan

Casa Don Juan
Ranked #148 of 5,772 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Saw the Now Open sign and decided to stop in for some lunch with my work colleagues. I have been to their other restaurant on Main Street and loved the food.

Bottomless chips with salsa and beans free upon sitting down. The albondigas soup is very good. We ordered the lunch special wet burrito and beef fajitas. We also ordered a cheese quesadilla with rice and beans.

The servers are very attentive and within 5 seconds the straw wrappers were picked up. And waters were refilled instantly.

Good comes out very quickly The beans were nice and hot and the quesadilla was warm. The wet burrito was delicious to the last bite. The fajitas didn't come out on a sizzling skillet but was quite tasty.

Good prices for lunch specials $8.99. Will definitely add this to our lunch rotation.

Much as gracias Casa Don Juan!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Took my family to the restaurant and everyone was happy. Their verde sauce was delicious and the rice and beans were fu'll of flavor. The staff were fast and checked on us a lot. I recommend everyone go to them.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Coming from Chicago, where great Mexican food is around every corner, I was skeptical but this place is absolutely the best. From the guacamole, hand-made tortillas, excellent service, this place has it all! You haven't had Mexican food if you haven't tried their tamale's. The dessert tamale is the best - they sell them in quantity so you can take them home.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Had dinner with others attending an industry show. The Mexican food was very I ordered a Mexican seafood dish that was very good. Everyone enjoyed their dinner.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I moved to Las Vegas from Los Angeles 10 years ago. When I read in the Review Journal that Las Vegas had voted Taco Bell as having the "Best Tacos in Las Vegas" I knew I was in trouble. After trying several "Mexican" restaurants in town, the were not quality at all. We heard about Casa Don Juan so decided to give it a try. We were losing hope that we would ever find an authentic Mexican restaurant in Las Vegas. Then we went to Casa Don Juan!!! What great authentic Mexican food. This place has not been Americanized!! Real Mexican food served here. Do not miss this place. Best Mexican food in Las Vegas.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Casa Don Juan? Share your experiences!