“Not kid friendly”

Ranked #460 of 5,377 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Saw that it was kid friendly on a review site and it is not. No kids menu so I had to order a 20 dollar burger for my starving 9 yr old. Food was tasty and I would take my wife here absolutely. But no no no kids. You’ll end up spending way to much and have to scramble to find something on the menu you can feed them.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,315)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

They'll text you when your table is ready, so you dont have to stand in line like at Ramsey's Burger. Must try the Sidewinders Appy!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We visit Las Vegas twice a year and this has always been a go to spot for lunch or dinner. That has changed....After being seated, we waited for almost 20 minutes for a glass of water and another 15 minutes to place our food order. While waiting, we observed a server walking out with an order of trash can nachos for another table, the plate that he was going to serve the nachos on, placed under his arm, wedged into his armpit. Totally disgusting. He then put it on the table and dumped the nachos onto it. Now folks, I'm not talking about this server holding a plate next to the side of his body, this thing was so far up into his armpit that is could have been an extra appendage. I was so disgusted by this that I could not eat my lunch. This is not a place that I will ever go to again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Wow awesome. Highly recommended
The atmosphere was nice the service was very friendly and the food is excellent even if you drop in for a quick beer and some fries well worth while

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I had the Volcano Chicken it was absolutely awesome. The oatmeal cookie shot was all that. I really enjoy eating at Guy’s restaurant in Las Vegas. Our waiter was attentive and knowledgeable the suggestions he made was on the money. We prefer Guy Fieri’s Restaurant over Gordon Ramsey. Guy food has more favor.