5,073 results
All reviews giada's restaurant great boutique barbary coast small hotel rooftop pool hotel guests table games great casino casino floor sports book slot machines nightclub dealers drais vegas strip odds
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was my first time at the Cromwell and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Service is the key word!! From the check-in desk to the bar tenders to the dealers...GREAT SERVICE!!
Everyone was very in tune to customers needs and requests. $5 table rates on a weekend are fantastic!! A nice surprise was the FREE entertainment at the small cabaret lounges. The security staff was very visible and effective and despite huge lines to attend the clubs - the casino floor was comfortable and safe. The casino is a small venue so dining choices are limited (but Giada's is great!!) and the slot machine selection is limited. The rooms are very comfortable and stylish for the hotel theme.
Great location!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Grace H
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at The Cromwell Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you so much for your comments! We are delighted that you had such an enjoyable experience with our friendly staff while gaming with us. We eagerly anticipate your next visit!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I really enjoy the casino at the Cromwell. The croupiers are friendly and efficient, the other clientele is fun but not rowby and they have a great selection of games at a good range of prices. This will always be on my list for good spots to gamble in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Did not stay at the Cromwell. Stayed at the Flamingo which was not as nice as the Cromwell. May need to stay at the Cromwell next trip.... if the comps work out. The Cromwell is a very clean, new and exquisite casino. Small in scale but large in fun and a good experience playing Blackjack and craps. My only bad experience was that I was ready to enter a craps game and the pit boss saw me with my players card and money and changed the table from $5 to $10 (as he looked directly at me) I had to then play at the 10.00 table limit and they allowed the rest of the table to play the next few rounds at their $5 limit. Thought that was a little BS and he knows what I'm talking about. Other than that experience I do not have anything bad to say about the Crowell

Room tip: Did not stay. Just played. Hopefully next visit I will stay and play
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at The Cromwell Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Your gracious comments are very much appreciated! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time at our property. We hope to see you again for a stay!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Small compared to Vegas hotels. But is is well located in the center of strip. Rooms are small in old style. Really old. Break fast at the Starbucks in the hotel, not satisfactory for a hotel breakfast. Th e service is good. Room cleaning offered late at 8 pm, is not a good time. Need clean room for a siesta in the after noon. Being a boutique hotel check in and out are fast. No long lines as in nearby big hotels.

Room tip: Insist for a street view room as some rooms face the wall of other hotel. Avoid breakfast offer.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for reviewing us! While we are delighted you enjoyed our convenient location, we are sorry for your disappointment in the lack of breakfast options and with the room service. We will work on ensuring all of our guests have a memorable experience. Your business is truly valued and we hope that you are willing to give us another try on your next visit to Las Vegas!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel had an interesting look to it, but it was my least favourite place to stay while in Vegas. Our room was unpleasantly dark, making it difficult to get ready or find things in luggage.

We requested a room on the quieter side but still found it too noisy for a good night's rest. We were surprised by this as we tend to stay out late ourselves. I think the earliest we went to bed was 1am.

The free coffee makers were a nice touch, but were out of service twice and had a line up once during our stay.

We had looked forward to enjoying one of their lounges but found the central one to be full whenever we stopped by. The lounge that was supposed to have live music didn't, during our stay. The pool was closed for a private event during the one warmer day we were there.

I wouldn't stay at the Cromwell again, nor would I recommend it.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ltcguenther

Thank you for your review! We apologize for your disappointment in your room assignment and with the closure of the pool. Our doors are always open as we would relish the opportunity to serve you better on your next visit to Las Vegas.