MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 206
MGMGrand.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 235/night.

USD 253
USD 247
Aria.com
USD 220
USD 213
Palazzo.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 241/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 205
USD 200
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 263
USD 257
USD 209
USD 197
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 251
USD 245
SignatureMGMGrand
3,721 results
All reviewslux towerstory towerumami burgernorthside cafefoxtail poolbazaar meatw hotelthe north endunagimonorail stopconvention centeryounger crowdthe main strippizza placeself parkingstrip hotelskatsuya
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a complete disaster. I stood in the story tower room this room was very small the bed is placed in the middle of the room very limited space for walking in the room. They have sliding doors for the shower and toilet and sink if someone is using the toilet and someone is using the sink you have to call out that your coming out the toilet cause a few times I sled the door into my wife causing injuries to her arm and hand very bad placement of this doors also they charge for everything even if u check in 2 hrs early. Also don’t remove items on the minibar cause they charge u too. Housekeeping sucked to rearly cleaned nor gave us more soap we had to call for soap and shampoo and mind you they charge 34 dollars in hotels fee also no refrigerator and if u want one it’s 20 dollars a day. Would not recommend this hotel to my worse enemy.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Justin C
SLSLasVegas, Manager at SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Justin,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the SLS Las Vegas, a Tribute Portfolio Resort and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. We sincerely regret that you were unhappy with the overall design and size of the room We would like you to know that we will be doing a refresh of our rooms in the very near future and will take all of our guests' feedback into consideration.

We will also relay your dissatisfaction with the housekeeping service to the appropriate department to ensure that this issue does not happen again.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stayed there for a couple of days and spent hundreds of dollars at their tables and machines. I even took my family out for a expensive dinner at one of their restaurants. When I came out of the restaurant I wanted a drink and to start gambling again so I went to the bar and asked for a drink but since he only saw $4 in my hand he told me the beer would be $8. I tried to explain that I’m getting ready to play black jack at the tables but he didn’t believe me. He told me if I don’t put $20 into the bar machin he won’t comp the drink. I told him to keep the drink and walked out. I’ll never gamble there agian.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bart P
SLSLasVegas, Guest Relations Manager at SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello Bart P,

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. We sincerely regret the incident regarding the unauthorized charges on your account and as a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the Food and Beverage team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from occurring in the future. We would like to discuss this at length with you as we value your business and would like to ensure that this gets resolved to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying I knew this place is not the palazzo or Wynn but needed a nice quality hotel to gamble and have a home base with a couple buddies. Casino was clean and fresh smelling and not that crowded so it was easy to get table action. Food was great at the places surrounding casino, staff was great at check in and fast, room was very clean but small. Weird with all the mirrors but clean and very modern style. If you are looking to walk outside the hotel it’s junky and homeless but the grounds and hotel are top notch. Would be back in a minute if it was just me and or the wife. Didn’t seem like the kids vacation type place. I will keep going to Mandalay Bay with the family

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Hello PikeJJ,

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to hosting you again in the near future!

SLS LV Management Team

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Room was dirty when I arrived and I had to be moved THREE times to find a clean room,I was overcharged, would not reimburse, rude staff, bugs, a theiving housekeeper. This vacation was exhausting in a bad way!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank RachaelPotter

Hello Rachel Potter,

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. We sincerely regret the incident regarding the unauthorized charges on your account and as a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the housekeeping team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from occurring in the future. We would like to discuss this at length with you as we value your business and would like to ensure that this gets resolved to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The SLS is stylish, luxurious and sophisticated. I am writing this review poolside on our last day here. Our stay here has been amazing and I would recommend the SLS. Our room in the world tower is big, comfortable, clean and smells good. There is free WiFi. The WiFi signal in our room is poor but strong by the pool.
There are monorail and bus stops right outside of the SLS. This makes it very easy to get to both Fremont Street and other parts of the strip. The SLS is the last stop on the monorail. Therefore, you’re not in the heart of the strip but the neighborhood is quieter, which we enjoyed.
We ate breakfast at the Perq. The breakfast sandwiches, coffee and bakery items were delicious.
We enjoyed our stay here. The SLS was the perfect place for us given the price, location, amenities and size of the property. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking to stay in a quieter hotel, not in the heart of the strip. We would definitely come back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Rebecca M,

Thank you for your outstanding review! We are very happy to hear you were able to maximize your Vegas experience at The SLS! We are excited to welcome you back the next time you visit the Las Vegas Strip!

SLS LV Management Team