Open today: 10:30 am - 2:00 am

from USD 35.49
from USD 80.00
from USD 69.99
21,229 results
All reviews happy half hour ferris wheel london eye bar car all you can drink night ride bar option each pod afraid of heights bar tender smooth ride great view of the strip views are amazing great ride walk around vegas strip eiffel tower
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Have done this 2 times and experiences were quite different. A rather pricey ride, but you do get a lot of drinks in 30 minutes. First time it was my husband and I in the all you can drink pod with only one other couple. We had a very engaging bartender who kept us drinking and talking the whole time. When we couldn't think of something to drink, he made something for us. Loved that! We were able to try drinks that we might not have tried otherwise. Once we got to the top, our bartender gave us all shots to toast with and offered to take pictures of us. That was a top-notch experience.
The second time we were in a pod with about 10 other people. The bartender was very friendly and accommodating, but did nothing to encourage our group to talk or get to know each other, so we felt like we were just standing around drinking by ourselves. When we got to the top there was no mention of a shot or even an acknowledgement that we were at the very top. Our bartender didn't really give many suggestions for drinks, but was able to make whatever we requested.
After our first trip on the High Roller we were both excited to go again. However, after this second trip, not so sure when we decide on another ride on the High Roller.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I recently had my wedding ceremony on the High Roller. I did all my planning with Alexis through email as I am Canadian. She was fantastic and made the whole process a breeze from start to finish. We were comfortable with 32 people in our pod plus the officiant. I had many guests worry about heights and claustrophobia but when the event came they all said it was great. Our officiant was a very nice man that kept it short and sweet. I would recommend this entire experience a million times over.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Half of our group chickened out of this ride, leaving 6 of us to experience this wonder. We treated ourselves to souvenir drinks in the bar on our way up to the platform, which were delicious. The souvenir cup is an adorable little replica of the cabin you ride in, and we loved them.

The ride was much slower than I had anticipated, which was great actually, because a slow ascent makes it much less scary for those of us afraid of heights. As someone who doesn't care for ferris wheels, I was a little nervous about the High Roller, but there's no rocking and it all feels very secure. The cabin was roomy and had seats available, which we were way too excited to sit in.

The view starts out pretty good as you board from a decent height already, but as you climb over the city, the view just gets more and more spectacular from every direction. Vegas truly is a beautiful town in so many ways.

The ride takes 30 minutes all told, so if you time it right you can catch a Bellagio fountain show from the top, and even without music behind it, it's a pretty cool way to see it.

They also have TVs in the cabins that share interesting history and facts about Vegas. We love to learn about the history of the cities we visit, so that was a pleasant surprise as well.

If you're afraid to try this ride out, I urge you to conquer your fear and go for it. It's a truly breathtaking experience.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Simply Gorgeous!!! The view at night is particularly wonderful. Extremely smooth ride of about 30 minutes and spent only about 20 waiting to board.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Probably not worth the visit if you do the Eiffel Tower and stay anywhere facing onto the strip.

Still, not that expensive and only takes 30mins.