Open today: 10:30 am - 2:00 am

from USD 35.49
from USD 80.00
from USD 69.99
21,556 results
All reviews happy hour ferris wheel london eye bar car all you can drink night ride bar option each pod afraid of heights bar tender smooth ride great view of the strip awesome views great ride walk around vegas strip eiffel tower
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was one of the most reasonably-priced things we found to do on the Strip. We saw the "giant ferris-wheel pod thing" while out walking but had no idea what it was. It turns so slowly you can't tell from the street that it's turning. It moves 1 foot in altitude per 5 seconds, if I remember correctly.

Little to no wait to get on. We bought tickets online for $19.95 each. We went around 11am and there were only 2 other people in our pod that holds 40, so we had tons of room and could walk around.

The volume could be a bit louder on the video history that plays, but it was interesting. And the views are fantastic.

Recommended.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

What a fun thing to do! My friends and I did the earlier option as it is cheaper. It was around $35USD and this was the all you can drink option. The only issue with this is that you will be put in with other people for the drinking carriage because they do not have it for every single carriage. The other option is that you can pay a cheaper price but pay for drinks separate to have your own carriage.

It was really nice to see the strip from a birds eye view. I have done this before at night before the all you can drink option was available and you could see the fountains of Bellagio from up high.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

it is a nice ferris wheel its has an open bar on it you can see the las vegas. they will take a picture on you for a price

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I'd done the high roller on a previous trip in the day and liked it. I decided to try it at night on this trip and I was amazed. The view was astounding. So beautiful. I want to do it again! I would definitely reccomend doing this at night. The queue was only a minute or two. The pod wasn't overly crowded. A well oiled machine literally and metaphorically!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Can’t help thinking it’s been copied from the London eye , as so many other things in Vegas , European themed , ride was ok and the view good , well run and organized but nothing spectacular. Not really worth the $50 for a couple.