“Birthday Dinner w/a Groupon”

Vince Neil's Tatuado Eat Drink Party
Ranked #672 of 5,407 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were in Vegas for my Birthday and I wanted a good steak but was low on funds. We found a Groupon special for two people for $49.00. We arrived at about 5 pm. The hostess was very nice and friendly. We didn't have to wait to be seated. Soon after, Carlton, our waiter arrived. He to was nice and friendly. He went above and beyond to make sure this Picky eater was satisfied and I truly appreciated it. The Groupon allowed you to get two NY Strip steaks with steak potatoes and mixed vegetables, one salad to share, a bottle of wine, and one cheesecake desert. I had a well done steak, no pink. It was cooked exactly like I liked it and wasn't dry or burnt. Steak fries were good. I don't do mixed veggies but the salad was great. Desert was also good. All in all it was a great experience!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I can honestly say that was the best steak and eggs I have ever had in Vegas. My friend had the chicken fried steak and was equally pleased. Portions were good, I couldn't finish mine. If people are saying portions are small, they eat way too much! We came back that night for dinner. We shared a burger and a whole rack of ribs. The meat just fell off the bones. Again, had more than enough food, had leftovers for the next day. Staff was friendly. I have already recommended it to several people.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The service was slow and the servers were unfriendly. The table wasn't prebused even with the napkin on the plate. good luck getting a refill on water. As we were checking out we told the manager about our displeasure with the food and service. He offered to take care of us next time. I doubt if there will be a next time. He could have done something. maybe half the bill? Acknowledge the service? Oh and it was very dark, the seats were torn, the videos were faded with the same loop playing from the day prior. It's Vegas baby! Give me the show.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went here for breakfast best breakfast I tasted in Vegas that wasn't a buffet and at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Only reason for going here in all honesty was a groupon deal for steak and fries...the place was empty when we went in! Although the food was good the portions were extremely small and i would not have been happy paying full price,