Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites SW Spring Valley
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 126*
Paris Las Vegas
USD 197*
Venetian.com
USD 270*
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 235*
MGMGrand.com
USD 203*
USD 197*
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
USD 217*
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 154*
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 102*
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 152*
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 224*
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree breakfastcoffee bean tea leafbreakfast roomminute driveyogurtthe hotel is cleanoff the stripthe rooms were nicepleasant stayup to datehiefreewaylasvegasmarijuanakeurigmattress
Reviewed 30 June 2011

Visiting friends and wanting to stay away from the strip, we found this hotel was convenient, comfortable, and friendly. The breakfast is included and the attendant was super nice and the choices were plentiful. Look for the pancake making machine which makes great pancakes and is much easier and cleaner then the waffle makers in most places. The issue is that they hide it under a tray of condiments and you will never know it's there unless you are looking for it. Note that the only problem we had with the room was that the a/c cycled on and off in a very noisy way making it difficult to sleep through the night.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drrazzle
HIE6220Rainbow, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites SW Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2011

Thank You for your review. We are happy when our guests are happy! I have to agree, the pancakes are great! Hope you'll come visit again soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2011

I was put up here for a conference I was attending at UNLV. I was a little nervous when I read it was a Holiday Inn, but I was definitely not disappointed! I was given an accessible room on the first floor, with microwave, refrigerator, and plenty of room for 2 people.
The beds were pretty comfortable, although I struggled trying to figure how to situate the well labeled "firm," and "soft" pillows.
The free breakfast buffet was excellent, convenient, and the friendly staff made it feel like we were at home in someone's kitchen. Other staff members supported me in printing something from the business center (also free, and a seamless process which is so rare!) and the free wifi in the rooms was a huge plus!!
If you are looking for basic, but pleasant accommodations, away from the madness of the strip- I would definitely recommend this place. Although- I will mention there are not many places for dining in safe walking distance, Scooter's Pub in the parking lot does a great business, and if you do have a vehicle, there is plenty to do across the street. I just wouldn't recommend crossing it on foot!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Malphaba
HIE6220Rainbow, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites SW Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2011

Thank You for your great review! Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we are happy to have had the opportunity to serve you. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2011

I really liked this hotel because it was built only about 3 years ago. Everything is new and shiny. Also the service that was provided from the front desk was great too. They were willing to help as much as possible and I was very pleased with it.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven1589

We are so glad you had a great experience, guest satisfaction is our #1 goal. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 November 2010

good stay room was clean the front desk was rude. treated my family and i like dirt off the bottom of his shoe. he had no bottom teeth come to find out this was the general manager.Poor quality customer service . i was so upset i will never go back if you head to this hotel look for the fred savage look a like and see how he treats you!. thanks for making my child cry

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank Bluelion137
Reviewed 22 October 2010

Me and my wife this month did Bryce, Zion, Grand Canyon and 6 nights in Las Vegas and we stayed at this hotel. We enjoyed our stay. The hotel is only two years and its very clean. Its located about 5 miles from the strip and since we had a car this didnt worry us. This is a good hotel just to stay away from the strip. For example a bottle of water in the strip is $3.60 outside the strip where ordinary people live (where this this hotel is located) its only $1.00.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SeattleTravelcrazy
HIE6220Rainbow, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites SW Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2010

Thank You for your positive review. Our goal is to make sure each guest has a fabulous stay! We hope to see you again soon. Laura