Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from USD 99.99
from USD 145.99
from USD 99.99
8,961 results
All reviews splash zone wynn hotel cirque show story line no bad seats behind the scenes special effects vip seats water show jaw dropping entire show great seats front row acrobatics diving shows stage
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We loved this show! I was very impressed. I've seen several shows in Vegas and this it's by far my favorite. I would suggest this show to anyone I know.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I just love it!! Good story and really great show! You just can’t stop saying “Wow” “Ohhh”! It has romance and adrenaline! For a romantic date or with family it is just perfect! One of my favorite shows at Vegas!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is most entertaining show is best in Vegas right now! Price is little steep ... But if you are going to pay for Vegas show anyway might as well be a good one. Celine Dion had cancelled on us ( because of ear surgery ) so this was the next on to do list. You can read all the rest of the positive reviews they are all true, the show is a non stop! The following is what I would want to know if never been to this show before: Sit far back as you can from stage. Room is circle and action happens in middle and straight up! So, if you are close you might see a performer face or two (and get Wet from them jumping in and out of pool) BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO STRETCH YOUR NECK for most of the show to LOOK UP! 1/2 show is in the air them doing hanging aerobics and falling in the pool. AGAIN the further you sit in back (gold seats are best, see pic) the better. If you buy from box office you paid too much. There are plenty of show discount web sites and 1/2 price tickets stands everywhere on the strip. We got ours from Vegas.coomm but anywhere that has discount tickets is better than paying full price. We initially had seats 1/2 way down however there were people in our seats. Approached usher who quickly asked if we would like to sit in "GOLD SEATS" which are in top row of theater(it is top row that wraps around the theater apparently the most expensive seats in the house that never sell) They have a TV set in front you on the floor for the "GOLD " seats where you can see all the scuba divers and the swimmers under the water as they land etc... VERY COOL. Gave the usher $20 tip well worth it. You apparently can take pictures but not video they watch all during show for those videos, rightfully so the show is great.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This show is amazing! The staging in and with water is spectacular. Very good artist performance. A 100% must attend show

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This show rocks. I cannot get over how much action is going all around you. The fountains are spectacular and take your breath away. Will watch this show again. Ticket prices were higher this time and theater was half empty. Makes me think the prices are too high.

Date of experience: April 2018