13,785 results
All reviewsbalcony suitemoving sidewalkswet republicnon smokingjacuzzi bathfull kitchencovered walkwaylong walkoff the striplazy riverstove topresort feethe penthousesofa bedhuge bathroomvalet serviceplanet hollywood
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Super expensive condo for a five day rental. We were hoping to make a few meals at home and save a bit of money in super-expensive Las Vegas. No luck - the proprietors of MGM Signature provided no pots or pans or silverware in our rental condo. Pathetically bad service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris1030
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest,

I apologize you were unsatisfied with your service. We are unsure of how you booked, but if you stayed in one of the suites owned by The Signature, then all of our dishware and cookware are provided in the suite upon request. I hope this information will help you if you do visit us again and book directly through our reservation channels. Once again, you are welcome back any time. Please feel free to call the front desk if you have any questions during your stay.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was my 2nd time staying and I give it a 10/10 again! The service is great, hotel is updated and rooms are large and clean. Nice option to be away from the casinos. You do have to be ok with walking as its a good jaunt to the strip and MGM Grand. There is an indoor walkway and for less $10 you can Uber to and from the strip.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank j0nes08

Dear Guest,

We thoroughly enjoy reading that you had an fabulous stay. Thank you for your loyalty and we are very pleased you had yet another excellent visit. Your thoughtful comments will be shared with our teams, and you are welcome at The Signature any time!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

First of all, I got a great price on priceline.com. Even with the resort fee, it was a heck of a deal. We were coming from Utah and it was Spring Break. I brought my teenage son and his friend. My daughter and her hubby also came. I reserved two rooms. I upgraded one room to a one bedroom suite for only 30.00 a night. This gave us a room with a full kitchen. We brought food to save money. Our upgrade also included a balcony. Jena checked us in and she was awesome. She also arranged it so the two rooms were very close to each other. It was probably a slow week following Easter in Vegas and we checked in on a Monday which probably accounts for the great deal on the price of the room. Also, our housekeeper was GREAT! Not sure who it was but I was super pleased with how clean our room was. I tipped him/her which I don't always do. Check out was just as smooth as check in. I highly recommend the Signature. Again, I'm sure we just hit the timing right with our break being weekdays and not weekends but still, the staff was all very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer D

Dear Guest,

We are very excited to hear we were able to make your spring break trip a success! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and future guests. I have made sure to recognize Jina for her excellent service, and given your comments to both front desk and housekeeping management. We appreciate you recognizing our staff as well as our property and amenities. You are always welcome at The Signature, and we appreciate your patronage.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The staff was friendly and helpful. Room very spacious and comfortable. Food in cafe was very good. It was nice to stay off the strip but to be close for easy access. The MGM Casino was fun with great shops and restaurants. Would definitely return. Great deal for the money. It was VERY clean and we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank grovestreetduplex

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to provide our future guests with such accolades of our property. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, and we are also pleased to hear you noticed the cleanliness we strive to provide in all corners of The Signature. Please feel free to visit us again in the future, we look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

First off when you drive up to the hotel your greeted with security and then they open the big pearly gates, really, that's what it looks like! You drive up to your tower and then they give complimentary valet services which is wonderful! The checkin was a breeze and when I got u to my room on the 22nd FL, the view from the balcony was AMAAAAAAAZING!!!!! The 1 bd suite was HUGE along with the spa tub. The whole 2 days there was really nice and it met my expectations, I would be definitely recommending this hotel to anyone who will listen.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nikkikb8

Dear Guest,

Wow! Thank you very much for your outstanding endorsement of our property. This is exactly the experience we strive to provide to all of our guests, and we are very pleased you enjoyed your vacation. Thank you for your patronage and taking time to leave this review for our future visitors. You are always welcome at The Signature!