Message from TripAdvisor:

“All the benefits of the MGM without the crowds and noise.”

Signature at MGM Grand
Ranked #11 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 11 April 2012

A great all suites, non-smoking property connected to the main MGM Grand Hotel and Casino. Very relaxing atmosphere for a quite break from all the excitement that Las Vegas can offer. Easy ten minute walking access to the casino and sports book. Less then 5 minutes to the MGM pool complex which has a lazy river and 4 other pools surrounded by palm trees. We like coming here because it offers a much better value for your dollar if you want the luxury without all the drunks and noise, yet still close to the fun.

Room Tip: Tower one is the shortest walk to MGM. We prefer the corner one bedroom suites that include a full k...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Signature at MGM Grand

Reviewed 11 April 2012

My wife and I just stayed at the Signature at MGM Grand the first week of April and what a great experience we had. Check-in was easy and effortless. The staff was very courteous and I felt like they really wanted to make sure we enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We stayed in Tower 3 which is the furthest away from the MGM Grand but is only about a 5-10 minute walk to the casino. If you want a nice, quiet, SMOKE FREE, hotel, I strongly encourage you to stay at the Signature. We are already planning on going back to Vegas next year and will probably be staying here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a "Strip View" room above the 15th floor. We stayed on the 28th floor and the view...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Josh C
Reviewed 11 April 2012

My cousin and I celebrated our birthdays with a trip to Las Vegas. We stayed at the Signature Towers for 3 nights in Tower 1 since we wanted to be closer to the MGM Grand casino (there are 3 Towers). Our room was located on the 27th floor with a balcony upgrade once we checked in. The room and bathroom were huge and beautiful and the bed was the most comfortable ever! Also, our room included a kitchenette with a mini electric flat stovetop, refrigerator, glassware, etc.

The few complaints I have is that I requested to be in Tower 1 with a strip view but was not told until check in that Tower 3 offers the best view of the strip but is a longer walk to the MGM Grand casino. Also, the carpet in our room was worn and filthy! Overall, a good stay but will probably stay somewhere else on our next visit to Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Tower 1 is a closer walk to the MGM Grand casino but doesn't offer a strip view. Tower 3 is clo...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank VeeVee_12
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Lots of the reviewers on TripAdvisor complain about the walk to the MGM Grand but in all fairness, the hotel is on East Harmon which is just off the centre of the Strip. If you stay at the casinos at either end of the Boulevard, you're literally miles away from the action so the MGM Signature is actually very well situated.

The suites are of an exceptional standard with whirlpool bath, fully fitted kitchen, huge bed and big screen TV. The view was of the airport, not the strip but it didn't detract from our stay - although I can see how it would for some people.

The reviewers other big bug bear is of course the the resort fees (around $20 added per day for "hotel services"). However, we got a very competitive rate on our room so even when they were factored in, it was still good value.

All in all, If I were to go to Vegas again, I'd be more than happy to stay at the Signature. The only thing it didn't bring me was good luck!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jonny_c99
Reviewed 11 April 2012

My husband and I just returned from our first trip to Vegas. Staying at the Signature was wonderful! I didn't want to be around a smoky hotel atmosphere and wanted it to be quiet and relaxing. I got exactly what I wanted, along with an awesome view, and great service. The fitness facilities were great, and we also enjoyed the lounge and pool. It was everything that I hoped for, and would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: I would recommend a room in Tower 1 to minimize the walk to the MGM Grand. We asked for a strip vie...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple