We checked into Signature around 2am. We were greeted by a gentlemen named, Marion. He was very pleasant and graciously answered all our questions. Be aware there is $22.00 a day service fee for housekeeping and internet. I don't think this fee is optional. We were not told this when we made the reservations directly with the hotel. Also, this is a non-smoking facility, that is the reason we chose the Signature.
The Signature is behind the MGM so you need to walk thru Tower 3,2 and 1 to get to the MGM. They do have the moving walkway, so that does help with the hike.
We did use the monorail and that was conveniently located right after you exit Tower 1 and enter into the MGM.
As far as the Signature, you can not go wrong with this facility. It was spotless. Our deluxe suite had a small fridge, a two burner stove a microwave and all you would need to prepare a meal, but your in Vegas with a variety of restaurants, so we did not use the stove. We had coffee every morning in the room. The bathroom had a fantastic deep jacuzzi and a separate shower. Yes, I did use the jacuzzi. I never used a jacuzzi, always afraid to, but this hotel is spotless.
Tower 2 has a little cafe called Delights. I think it is opened from 7am to 9pm. Nothing extravagant but had yogurt parfaits, sandwiches and great muffins and pastries. They also have a Starbucks in Tower 1.
Besides being non-smoking, the best sales tool is their staff and the cleanliness of all the entire Signature facility.
We will definitely be returning to the Signature the next time we are in Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. Whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas
- Signature At MGM Grand Las Vegas