“Always great”

20:00
Ranked #20 of 538 Quick Bites in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 25 - USD 100
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Walk through a floral-lined, sunny atrium to a global array of more than 120 artfully presented dishes and 15 live-action cooking stations. Visit the patisserie, whose warm pastries, cakes and confections are made daily by our own pastry chefs. Every Friday and Saturday The Buffet offers a seafood spectacular, with steamed Alaskan snow crab legs, oysters on the half shell, Prince Edward Island mussels and more.
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

If you're looking for a a great buffet this is it. When they return it is not to be missed. We have done this buffet several times and it never disappoints.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank wil798
Write a reviewReviews (7,840)

Reviewed 31 October 2020

We made our first visit to the Hotel on August 2nd. We were looking for a buffet and I called and spoke to someone at the Wynn who had worked there many years. She had worked at other hotels in Vegas and told me about your buffet. She told me this buffet is 5 stars. I would be very impressed with quality of the food and the service. So my wife and I were really looking forward to the dinner. Well, despite all the hype, your buffet did not live up to it's billing. I ordered prime rib prepared medium and for my wife medium rare. The 1st server brought the prime rib.."Ok, we have a prime rib medium rare and prime rib rare." I said no, we ordered one medium and one medium rare. They apologized...the next person brought the prime rib..." We have a prime rib medium rare and a prime rib rare." I stated yet again I ordered medium and my wife medium rare. They again apologized. The next server, now the 3rd server arrives a bit later stating..."We have a prime rib medium rare and one rare." I could not believe it happened 3 times. You have got to be kidding me??? This happens in any 5 star restaurant??? Eventually the chef came to the table to find out what was wrong the "medium rare and rare prime rib" we ordered. We again explained I wanted it medium and finally received prime rib that was acceptable. Having eaten in fine restaurants, was expecting the wait staff to be rounding frequently to make sure everything was ok. This was not happening either. The lobster bisque was only worth one spoonful and I told the server I did not like it. The server said many people have said the same thing but they have have not made any changes to the bisque. I found one item on your menu that I found to be really good, a seafood dish. Overall, I was very disappointed in my 1st experience dining there. Certainly not the 5 star experience my wife and I were expecting and assured we would find at the Wynn buffet.

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank steverL6228UR
Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

Even thought its a different experience that the one that we are used to, From all the dishes I tried, all were very tasty and the speed and atention from the waiters overall was amazing. Keilan in particular was the best. Its a shame that Wynn took the desicion to close this venue during my stay.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Adcast
Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

It was a great experience. A buffet, but not really. I went with 2 friends the day before it closed on Labor Day. OMG. The service was quick. Everything we ate we enjoyed. Every so often a waiter brought the wrong food to the table, but we made a pact - even if it isn't our food, take it - everything looked great and tasted fantastic. I would have gone back at least once, maybe twice if it hadn't closed. The waitress was efficient with a sense of humor. We felt safe. We enjoyed every dish we chose, plus a few. We were all stuffed, and happy walking out. Well worth the money. Thank you Wynn for another delightful dinner.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank Cathy E
Reviewed 16 September 2020

Although it is not really a buffet anymore, you can still get the same food and all you can eat. The trick is to get a good waiter. We had a great one. At first I was not sure how well it was going to work but by the end of the meal, we were completely satisfied. The staff did an excellent job and the food was very good. My only 2 complaints were
1 - we could only get in 1 time during a 6 day stay...reservations in advance are a must and 2 - the price is a little to high...even for the Wynn.

Date of visit: August 2020