We had a great stay. The rooms are modern and comfortable. All staff we interacted with were helpful, prompt and courteous. The casino is updated and clean with a large variety of machines and denominations. The pool area is beautiful. There is a large central pool and several smaller ones surrounding it. It closes a bit too early though (It was almost 100 degrees still when the attendant told us the pool area was closing for "fall hours"). The property is quite a distance from the strip. They have a shuttle to the strip and airport but we had a rental car so didn't use the shuttle. The Red Rock canyon is nearby and worth seeing. There is a nice variety of restaurants from "fast food" to upscale. The Redrock is one of our favorite destinations when traveling to Vegas. The resort is comparable to many of the large strip resorts without the large crowds and all the traffic. It's located in a very nice area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Rock's serene surroundings, distinctive décor and impeccable standard of service ensure that your Las Vegas hotel stay is flawless and fabulous. Exquisite rooms and Las Vegas hotel suites offer an unmatched combination of comfort, extravagance and value while inspiring mountain vistas will transfix you during your vacation, travel or getaway. Whether relaxing in our expansive pool backyard, playing your hand at poker or savoring a first-class meal, Red Rock Resort & Spa has a flavor for all your tastes and desires during your Las Vegas vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Casino Resort And Spa
- Red Rock Las Vegas
- Red Rock Resort
- Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa Las Vegas