“Nice Italian on the strip ”
Review of Maggiano's

Maggiano's
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 5,378 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 30 - USD 60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Maggiano's is conveniently located at the Fashion Show Mall on the world famous Las Vegas Boulevard. Our 325 seat dining room is ideal for a romantic dinner for two, a festive gathering or a group lunch. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine, served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a vast selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and delicious desserts.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited Maggiano’s on my own, it’s a busy place with a great atmosphere. ZiZi, my waitress was friendly and efficient and was certainly multitasking, but I never felt neglected.

I had a chicken and mushroom in Marsala sauce with spaghetti- plenty of chicken and very tasty mushrooms. I felt the Marsala sauce was a little over-seasoned, but not so it spoiled things.

It caters for big groups and small groups alike, and when I was there, quite a few families with kids.

Recommended, good food at reasonable prices,

Write a ReviewReviews (3,040)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Was there for dinner with the family and was lucky to get a table for 6 within 30 minutes of waiting.From the dishes to the service it was splendid and would definitely go back there.Would rate it a 9 out of 10 based on experience...

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Top class Italian diner with an extensive menu and drinks list. We have visited Maggianos in various locations and have never been dissapointed.

All of the food is advertised as been freshly prepared and from starters to desert you will not be dissapointed

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Thought it would be hard to find decent food in Vegas and then we came to maggianos. I had squid and crab cakes beautiful tasty and portion sizes were just right

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very popular and waiting is expected. We had a drink at the bar- not cheap though. Mushroom starter was large and pasta dishes are a good portion - couldn’t finish it. Breads and oils provided so took care ordering starters and mains! They have a photographer who takes your picture which you can purchase. We opted for the sample card version - not sure what I would do with a photo of us at restaurant and paying a silly price for it.

Been to Maggiano's? Share your experiences!