“Huge meals”

Peppermill's Fireside Lounge
Ranked #15 of 349 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The Peppermill hasn't changed much over the years and has a permanent evening feel about it even though we were there for lunch. Huge portions, reasonable prices and fairly quick service probably sum things up. If you're after a big meal and loads of choices then look no further!

All reviews
"classy"
in 9 reviews
"rat"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Friends who’ve been there before took us and we enjoyed it. Large selection on the menu including anytime breakfast. Huge portion sizes. Decor screams Vegas as you’d expect! Good place

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The saving grace was that I wasn't hungry, especially after being wedged 6 people into a booth. This reminded me of a cross between Denny's and Sizzler. The first 4 servers that came to the table couldn't serve alcohol so we had to stay even longer. I will definitely avoid this place in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Greeted by one staff member who pointed us to a booth and walked away. We had not even sat down before asking us what we wanted to drink when we asked for a few min she rolled her eyes and walked off. All staff continued to be extremely rude. Food was served and not as described. Chicken was so disgusting and when I asked to speak to a manager the other staff wouldn’t allow me.

I will never return to the restaurant. I have eaten better $2.49 hotdogs at casino royal

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped into this Las Vegas institution for lunch. We got there a little after 1:00pm and there was a line inside waiting to be seated. The wait was only 10 minutes before we were seated. I had the BLT with onion rings while my wife had the hamburger (rare) with onion rings. We had two glasses of water (trying to get away from sodas). the sandwiches were well done with a tasty burger and plenty of bacon on the BLT. the hit of the lunch were the onion rings. These were made the old way with actual rings of onion instead of the mashed extruded kind you find in most restaurants. We enjoyed the decor of the restaurant and more importantly; the food. Cost of the sandwiches was $31.83. A good investment indeed!

1  Thank Bruce S