“Breakfast Burrito, great!”
Review of Nacho Daddy

Nacho Daddy
Reserve with OpenTable
Nacho Daddy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 5,623 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Las Vegas born and raised since 2010, Nacho Daddy is a locally owned modern Mexican restaurant setting the industry standard for fighting children's hunger in the community while also serving honest food to our friends. Don't let our name fool you, we don't serve nachos...we serve the MOST INSANE GOURMET NACHOS smothered in queso and salsa made fresh daily, and we guarantee you'll never find a dry chip! Nachos nach'yo thing? No worries - we have something for everyone, including all day breakfast, tasty Mexican-American collisions, and a full vegan menu. Be sure to try our housemade specialty drinks, including our Best of Las Vegas "Daddy's Margarita", or if you're feeling brave we dare you to #getstung with our world famous Scorpion Shot as seen on Tanked and the Food Network.
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I needed breakfast early morning after I traded all my money for GnTs at the big D's blackjack table the night before. I stumbled upon this place. I ordered the the breakfast burrito with a coffee. Best breakfast I had all week. Damn good. So good, I repeated this cycle for 2 more days.

Nacho D, Guest Relations Manager at Nacho Daddy, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

Glad we could be a part of your daily cycle! Thank you for the positive feedback.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

This was our first stop on our cycle pub crawl. The best Margarita I've had. Try the shot with the scorpion!!!
We didn't have time to sample food but it looked good.

I'm so glad you got to experience our famous Scorpion Shot! Next time you are in, you will have to try one of our insane nacho options. Thanks for the feedback!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Food is amazing! Chicken Nachos and street tacos are the best! Had a scorpion shot! Would be coming back when we visit again

We looked forward to seeing you again when you come back to Vegas! I'm sure your scorpion shot was a story telling experience. :)

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Good late night place. Ariel was my server, and had excellent knowledge of the menu. Happening place with a mix of locals and tourists.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I had lunch with my best friend and it was terrific!! We had Charlotte who was an exceptional server.The guacamole was very good,tortilla chips freshly made.I had the mojo pork soft tacos on a homemade flour tortilla! Delicious !!

Been to Nacho Daddy? Share your experiences!