“Great food, great margaritas, and great service!”
Review of Isla Mexican Kitchen - CLOSED

Isla Mexican Kitchen
Price range: USD 41 - USD 80
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 16 March 2012

To be quite honest, our expectations were low going into Isla since it was at Treasure Island. We were just looking for a quick dinner before going to the early Mystere show. Isla, I"m happy to say, greatly exceeded our expectations. The margaritas were delicious, we devoured the nachos, and my sea bass, which was on special that day, was awesome. We even had dessert...caramel crepes...yum! While I was skeptical at first, I'd now highly recommend this place.

1  Thank LizEWisconsin
There are newer reviews for Isla Mexican Kitchen

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Got right in, but that was dumb luck. Best waitress ever. excellent food. Delish mango margarita. Think it may have been fresh fruit, it was so so good. ISLA felt fancy but comfortable, like your favorite little black dress.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

food was great. portions were ample. service was great. our waiter was very nice and had a good sense of humor

1  Thank Hope E
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I had the cheese enchilada plate. Good - about the same as what I can get back in Minnesota though. Atmosphere doesn't seem very "Isla" or Mexican themed at all.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

What a lovely meal. We ate her the first night in town, just plain hungry. We also lack good Mexican restaurants at home. We were so pleased with ours meals (we both got cheese enchiladas)--both in terms of taste and value. Note that you also get free chips and salsa. The chips are hot and salty and the salsa is actually a trio of decent (but not outstanding) salsas.