“Chicken and donuts are awesome.”
Review of Aria Cafe

Aria Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Aria Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #533 of 5,410 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Open 24 hours a day
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I enjoyed the chicken and donuts so much that I made it at home when I returned. Food looked good. Also tried the Huevos Rancheros that could be better by separating out the ingredients instead of piling it like a sandwich. Bleu cheese dressing last time I had it on cobb salad was good but this time way to mayonnaise. I would recommend this restaurant overall.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,324)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Expensive, slow, OK food and pleasant service. The setting is really nice! They nailed the design of this "cafe" (hardly seems fitting for such a large space). Beautiful, light-filled and dramatic.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had the fresh berries, very generous portion and very fresh. Also recommend the egg white frittata with the side of an avocado. Nice breakfast. Friendly service. Bit of a wait for the food, but not really bad. Please note, if you have your veteran's ID card, get a players club card with the Veterans logo and you'll get 10% off here and other discounts elsewhere on the property. Nice little perk.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We have eaten here before, but it had been a while, and we were not disappointed. Our family had dinner and all four of us loved our meals and not a single complaint from our kids, which is a big positive. The server was first class and very personable. I wish I could remember his name, but he was great. The cafe is right off the casino floor so it is super convenient, yet still quiet. We will most certainly be back.

Happy brainstorming and safe travels -
Jon from travelbrainstorm [dot] com

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This was our last meal before heading out of town. It was quite pricey ($65+ for 2 breakfast meals and coffee) but we did not go away hungry. Nice treat during your stay in Las Vegas