Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 177
Vdara.com
USD 270
Aria.com
USD 179
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 120
Mirage.com
USD 179
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 210/night.

USD 258
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 245
USD 322
USD 114
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 462
USD 449
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
All reviewsan extended stayground floorliving roomclose proximitypool sideenjoyed my stayfitness centeroff the stripvegasmicrowavemaintenanceappliancestournamentcasinowalgreens
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed at this place for 3 nights which was a big mistake. They have people living there as permanent living. This place is not for out of Towner to stay. They have families living there with children running around, the people next to our room were fighting and throwing things at each other that we had to call the front desk and report them. it took security 1 hr to get to that room. We ask at the desk the next morning if they could move us to a different room after what we told them and they said that they couldn't do that. The place was not full either. Room are old and it look like someone had just moved out of it that had been there living a long time.

Stayed: September 2017
sienasuites, Manager at Siena Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please contact me at your earliest conveiniece so we may discuss this matter further.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Well as a senior citizen I must say that this weekly "apartment " isn't really worth the time, money or for anyone else that may have a handicap. There are over 600 apartments and each building has 3 floors yet there isn't one elevator for handicapped people to get to the second or third floor and carrying your groceries up 3 flights of stairs is terribly difficult for anyone with a disability. There are also many transient people of all types that seem to hang out around the buildings and are usually searching the dumpsters for whatever they can find or asking people for change. They charge over 239. A week and consider that an upgraded apartment. There are no ice machines provided for guests, maid services are few and far between and they provide nothing to the guest with the exception of maybe 2 rolls of the cheapest toilet paper I've ever seen. They allow dogs of all sizes to stay there along with multiple children that run up and down the hallways with no supervision. So if your looking for a nice quiet place to relax off the strip do yourself a favor and DONT STAY HERE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
sienasuites, Manager at Siena Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

I'm sorry you did not have a comfortable stay with us. Siena Suites Hotel has multiple rooms on the first floor with ADA compliancy. I'm sorry you did not request one of these units or that one may not have been available during your stay here. Siena Suites Hotel also includes coffee, cups and condiments, linens for the beds, towels for the unit as well as the for the heated pools, spa, and separate gym. Toilet paper and trash bags are also included and are available for all guests at any time along with our free WIFI and Direct T.V. Cable with over 50 channels. I would like to hear more feedback regarding your recent stay. Please contact me anytime.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

It's really not bad. Price is great. Can't beat it. Plus for Monster Jam there is no closer. We had 2 room suite. Plus tons to eat next store or across the street. The bad is some rift raft around. But they keep to themselves. Bring your own pillows. They give you baby ones.Overall very quiet. Most of the trouble is in the back. You get discount if you eat across the street at the omelet house. Which is very good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the review ScottWHF. We hope to see you again next your for monster jam.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This place is beautiful - comfortable beds, living room, dining room, and kitchenette. The TV is nice and large. The bathroom sink is separate from the toilet room.
The service is excellent and check-in was a breeze.
The pool area is nice although the whirlpool didn't function properly.
Also my bathtub had dirty water in it.
I really enjoyed my stay here - good location.

Room Tip: Rooms off Boulder Hwy are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the review Gloria G! Please come and see us again very soon! I'm sorry if we had a whirlpool down for maintenance but for your information Siena Suites Hotel has 2 pools and jacuzzis for your convenience. Please let us know the next time you stay and I will be sure to place you in a unit with a beautiful view of one of our 2 pool areas.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I was happy that they have big rooms, with a separate bedroom and 2 TVs and a full size refrigerator. The place has numerous buildings, but the parking was a little limited.Problems: 1) the guy knocking on my door begging for money and 2) that the deadbolt didn't work.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
sienasuites, Manager at Siena Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

I am glad you hear you enjoyed your stay. I'm sorry to hear the parking was limited during your stay and the person coming to your door. Please call the fornt office to report any suspicious activity or for any maintenance issues regarding your room at any time. Our front office is open 24 hour a day to respond to your needs.