All reviews pool side enjoyed my stay microwave vegas strip maintenance walgreens
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here when in Vegas for a wedding as everything on the strip was too expensive. Ended up being the best decision ever. Got a 1 bedroom suite for only $67 a night, and room was immaculate. Staff were very friendly and allowed us to check in at 9am. Room has full kitchen but you need to bring your own pots/pans, plates, silverware, etc. Room does have small coffee maker, iron/ironing board, and hair dryer. Also has full living room so I could watch TV in the morning before my husband woke. Facility also has a pool and gym, but we were too busy to get to use them. Took about 20 minutes to get to the strip, or about 5 minutes to Sam's Town which has a full casino, bowling alley, and movie theater, and is across the street from a Walmart and Walgreens. Couldn't have been more pleased with our decision to stay here, and will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Vegas.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank angngirls
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

WARNING!!!Don't believe the picture of this place...! This place is a awful place to stay. Dirty,stinky, an even tho they tell you it's newly remodel there not .. my room need many repairs an tub wouldn't drain. Even tho they have a a frig,stove,an dishwasher in your room the front desk told me i would have to go buy my own dishes to use... i reminded them i flew in town for training.. i was told sorry i would have to go to the nearest store to purchase dishes,forks,spoons pots,n pans..! Check all reviews before you stay at this place especially if your traveling with family. AWFUL PLACE TO STAY.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This place is in a terrible neighborhood - lots of druggies and pan-handlers. People with bad credit who can't rent an apartment wind up living here. Stay away from this place if at all possible. There are other options.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Room was very clean, I Clorox wiped down when we got there and it was very clean! Good amount of room, kitchen was handy, all appliances worked well. It was nice to save money and eat in! Room was very outdated, old paint chipping away, cigarette burns in the bathroom tub and sink. Carpet was easily 20+ years old, leaving our feet black from walking around. The beds were super noisy, every move was annoying. We could hear people above and below (we were on the 2nd story) each time the moved on the bed, all day and night. Hard to sleep. Day 1 there was a working girl prowling the parking lot. The second night we pulled in and a man was smashing in a window of one of the units with a baseball bat. Called 911 and sat on hold for 3 minutes. By the time they answered, the man was gone. The security guard and maintenance person replaced the window and cleaned up glass within 15 minutes, makes you wonder why they would be so quick, maybe it happens a lot? The next evening, the window was broken out again... Walking to the pool, we passed a unit that had yellow tape all over the door. "WARNING, DO NOT ENTER! BY ORDER OF COUNTY CORONER'S OFFICE" That didn't seem good. The pools were pretty nice, a little dirty and some chairs are falling apart. Parking on the weekend nights is tough, we had to park a few buildings away. I see many reviews about the office staff being so wonderful, but when we checked in, checked out and went another time asking for extra pillows (3 different days) the staff were not rude but they were not friendly or accommodating. Nobody was smiling. It was a good deal, but not a good place for kids and many people staying/living there are pretty shady. Housekeeping is really the only reason we rated this a 2, otherwise, it would be a 1.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Check in was fast and easy Kisha and Liz C. are very nice and helpful at the front desk. Let me choose a room location that fit my needs and overall had great attitudes and a good vibe that's always refreshing. Rooms are well kept and have all amenities you could need I like the coffee maker and microwave very nice. Great place !

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family