MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 184
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 236
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 279
USD 357
USD 324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
USD 350
USD 327
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 188
USD 184
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 706
USD 253
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 280/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 177
USD 149
Priceline
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
USD 186
USD 178
Cancelon
3,792 results
All reviewsmandalay bayhalf bathhouse of bluespowder roomliving roomwave poolmain bathroomsuite hotelwet barking suitelazy riversouth end of the stripfloor to ceiling windowsfour seasonsmini barseparate showerconvention center
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We loved the hotel. The suite size room was perfect with two bathrooms. The pool/beach area is an added bonus. Food could be expensive suggest finding places outside of the hotel. Close to attractions in other hotels.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

What can I say about a hotel that looks to be an afterthought from room layout to decor. It was as if the management of Mandalay was “Holy Sh&t! Don’t throw that away, we can hang it in the lobby of the Delano”.
Our stay didn’t start well as we had to stand in line for such a long period of time that we ended up calling the front desk to see if they could drag some more staff up there to get things moving. The rooms were clean but very dated in the decor which we didn’t mind as it is Vegas after all but to pay the price of a suite and get the service of Cactus Jack’s Bunkhouse and Notell Motel was a little ridiculous. I’m still trying to find the other 4 stars of the 5 stars the hotel is rated at. At least it wasn’t a place that I would expect to find body stuffed in the couch like the last Vegas trip (thanks for the nightmares Buckaroo Bill).
Beware of putting your own stuff in the fridge as it explicitly states on the size .5 font above that you can be charged for anything in the refrigerator. Also, be sure to check your account daily as they attempted to charge me for a couple of Bud Lites (which they had to send someone up to verify an inventory... and who drinks Bud Lite if there are so many other choices in the fridge?) and some other odd charges which they couldn’t verify. The soaps were pretty basic, nothing worth writing home about or taking for that matter.
The plus side was the bed was amazingly comfortable.
Anyway, I wouldn’t stay there again and wouldn’t recommend it to family or friends.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Scott M
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Scott M:

Thank you for sharing your assessment of Delano. While we are certainly pleased you enjoyed our plush bedding, it would seem the remainder of your time here at our resort did not leave you with a terribly positive impression. Thank you for your patience at hotel registration, as well as for your thoughts regarding your assigned accommodations and the amenities provided therein. We certainly value your perspectives and will examine your experiences as we work to further improve Delano moving ahead. We hope you will consider giving our resort another try in the future.

Seth L:

Guest Relations Specialist
Delano Las Vegas
MGM Resorts International
guests@delanolasvegas.com

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had a great time at Delano. Kids had fun at Pool and my wife and I had awesome time gambling and eating at Hussongs! The pool was a little crowded but we managed. The only downer was the Beach Bar and Grill. We had to wait about 45 minutes for our food that was sub standard but we made it work!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This hotel was clean and nice. I loved the huge soaking tub in my room. The view was awesome from my room. My husband and I enjoyed the room. I will definitely come back again. The staff was so nice and friendly. We needed a late checkout and they were very accommodating. This was our first trip to Vegas and this hotel contributed to our awesome experience.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Booked my stay at the Mandalay, was moved to the Delano and then moved again to the Four Season. I was told that I would be given 2 free buffets and $100 in food credit for my inconvenience that did not happen.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nicole C
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Nicole C:

Please allow us to apologize for any inconvenience created as the result of room assignment complications or billing inaccuracies you may have encountered during your stay at Delano. If you have still not rectified your concerns, we encourage you to contact our Guest Relations team at the email address provided below. We appreciate your business and hope for the chance to speak with you shortly.

Seth L: