USD 225*
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 256*
USD 247*
Bellagio.com
USD 197*
Venetian.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 154*
Mirage.com
USD 204*
USD 198*
USD 107*
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 152*
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 188*
VEGAS.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
USD 126*
USD 121*
Priceline
3,557 results
All reviewsmandalay bayhalf bathhouse of bluespowder roomliving roomwave poolmain bathroompanoramic suitesuite hotelwet barlazy riversouth end of the stripfloor to ceiling windowsfour seasonsmini barseparate showerconvention center
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is lovely and the rooms are very nice. However, the check in service lady, Jessica made us feel like we were checking into the Circus Circus. She was unfriendly, cold, and uncommunicative. The worst start in any trip is to feel not welcomed. To be specific and to the point, she said insert your credit card (no greeting after asking for id), which we did and without communicating to us what the $150 charge is for we had to ask and then she told us about the deposit fee, etc. She made us feel like it was a dumb question. Then when I asked her about getting a room with a nice view, she said she was confused and had to redo the entire transaction. Again, lack of communication and lack of 4.5 star hotel customer service. Overall, I’ll leave my frustration with her here and enjoy the rest of my trip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jeret G
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Jeret G:

While we are certainly pleased you enjoyed our accommodations and found our resort pleasant overall, we regret any service shortfalls committed by our front desk staff. Rest assured that the experiences you encountered at hotel registration do not reflect our best efforts and they will be addressed to prevent their reoccurrence. We are grateful for your business and hope for the chance to leave you with a more satisfying lasting impression, the next time you come to town.

Seth L:

Guest Relations Specialist
MGM Resorts International
guests@delanolasvegas.com

Reviewed 12 October 2017

First off I will say that even though my vacation had been planned since May and some in our party did feel uncomfortable about still going due to the enormous tragedy that happen the Sunday prior to our check, I'm glad we did not cancel. After all, are any of us safe anywhere? No. A similar tragedy could happen right in my own city of Austin so what is the point of being afraid. The glass was still broken out the two windows when we arrived and the area across the street was still a crime scene so the street was blocked off and all the victims belongings were still scattered on the ground but by Friday morning it was all cleared and windows were fixed but a beautiful candlelight vigil was held on the street corner at night. The Delano and Mandalay Bay had more security around than when I was there previously it seemed and going up to your room everyone was checked over visually and asked to present room cards. Check-in was not a long wait and thanks to the lady at the front desk (Katrina, I remember because we have the same name) it was a smooth process. I want to thank Katrina for her patience because even though I was holding up the line, she was very patient with me and made sure we got a excellent strip view room on a high floor as requested. She even took care of adding the extra person to my room that decided to come along for 3 of the days we were there. We stayed in room 813 on floor 35 which was the second to last room at the end of the hall. Strip view rooms I assume are all the odd numbered rooms because the rooms opposite us that were even faced the mountains. From our room we could see the strip and the mountains. The room itself was clean and spacious. We brought our own liquor so did not need the mini-bar but we were told you could pick an item up and check it out for 30 seconds without being charged. We did have someone knock over one of the 5 dollar coffee cups for longer than the time allotted I guess that resulted in a charge but they took it off at checkout. The beds were comfortable and the pillows soft. TV has many channels and shows your room charges daily to keep track. We were able to bill many meals, drinks and services to the room so we did not have to worry about carrying purse or wallet everywhere. It worked at MGM, Mirage, NYNY and of course Mandalay Bay. We were able to book cabana at Mirage on a Thursday since did not feel comfortable at Mandalay Bay Beach (which opened on Tuesday) and had a great day at this MGM property as well. The waitstaff took care of our every need. Overall, this was my first time at the Delano and while I did spend more time in Mandalay Bay for meals, shows and casino, I was glad to be able to walk back to Delano at the end of the night just for the ambiance in the smoke free lobby bar. The fragrance they use in Delano is amazing. They had soft live music on Friday night which was nice. If I had one small complaint it would be that there was no housekeeping done all day Friday after I tipped her on our way out. She was cleaning the room next to ours so I did not think I needed to turn on the red housekeeping light. No biggie, they sent someone up at 3 am when we returned to bring towels and fresh linen to tide us over til the Saturday morning housekeeper came.

Stayed: October 2017
3  Thank katpark9
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We checked in Thursday evening, 10/5/17, just days after the shooting attack on the Route 91 Harvest festival. We never considered canceling our trip, and were so glad we went. The Delano is incredibly beautiful. The lobby and check in area is gorgeous, and the staff were so welcoming. Our suite was as beautiful as the stock photos. There were 4 of us, and we had more than ample room. Everything was clean, organized, comfortable. The double sink and separate tub and shower in the master bathroom was fantastic for 4 women getting ready at the same time. And the half bath in the living room was perfect based on, again, the number of us in the room.
I had read reviews that made it seem like it was kind of far away from the Mandalay Bay casino and its amenities, but it was literally right there, down a lovely hallway.
We did bring our own coffee cups and k-cups for the in-room Keurig, as using the mini bar supplies was $5 per cup. The personal use shelf in the mini bar fridge was really small, so don’t anticipate storing leftovers.
If you’re looking for a gorgeous room that’s quiet but right by all the action, the Delano is the place to be.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
7  Thank HeyJube
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Lovely, calm, serene hotel. Lobby is beautiful and quiet. Quick check-in. Lovely staff. Nice to have the separate sitting room and the extra half bath with three ladies all staying together. Had no issues with noise with from outside or inside. Stayed on the 20th floor facing the mountains. The beds were heavenly - one of the most comfortable I've slept on. Housekeeping missed us the first day - a quick call downstairs had them come up and take care of it. Rented a cabana at the Delano pool one day and it was lovely. Yes, the pool is a bit of a hike but we weren't bothered by this. Staff at the pool was great as were the food and drinks. Lazy river was a ton of fun.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank SurfergirlCalgary
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear SurfergirlCalgary:

Delano is a relaxing, pleasant experience, where guests enjoy the elegant, boutique-style facilities, amiable service, and inviting resort atmosphere we provide. Thank you for making mention of our serene pool complex and luxurious accommodations. It is gratifying to know we could meet and exceed your expectations. We hope to welcome you back again, when next your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

Seth L:

Guest Relations Specialist
MGM Resorts International
guests@delanolasvegas.com

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Came October 7th and it was a pleasure as always. I’ve always felt safe here and they’ve upped security asking for everyone’s room keys with no exceptions! I was waiting for my clients and even w all their information and room # I still had to wait which I honestly didn’t mind. Many plain clothed security as well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business