4,099 results
All reviews mandalay bay half bath powder room house of blues living room wave pool main bathroom wet bar suite hotel master bath king suite lazy river south end of the strip floor to ceiling windows four seasons mini bar convention center
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

the room was gorgeous. at first it looks clean, but tub has hairs from previous guest. gross. further i moved things out of mini bar to chill leftovers. i put it back. they charged me for items. they charged an upgrade fee twice. Further i had to dispute charges that were not mine.

all in all, what i thought would be one night at 150 it cost over 500 with false charges. check your bill and tub. dirt could be lurking.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracy B
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Tracy B:

We are deeply dismayed to learn your Delano experiences proved unsatisfying. Allow us to apologize for any oversights committed by our housekeeping staff, as well as for any billing inaccuracies you may have encountered. Please know that total guest satisfaction is always our objective, so if you have not rectified your concerns, we encourage you to contact our Guest Relations team at the email address provided below. We value your patronage and hope for the chance to more consistently service your needs in the future.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I loved the room, I had more than enough room in the king size bed and the bathroom was also a nice change from other places I have stayed. The room was comfortable and quiet. Easy access to everything I could ask for downstairs, shopping,dining,and the casino. One of the best trips I have ever had

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank stevensD9598SV

Dear stevensD9598SV:

Providing guests with the very best experiences possible is our goal here at Delano. We appreciate you offering your very encouraging compliments about luxurious accommodations, convenient location, and pleasant, tranquil ambience. Thank you for allowing us the chance to serve your needs. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I booked my trip with a travel agent and I choose Mandalay bay but we were moved here. We had a king room and It was a very nice room. The room was very spacious. We had a pool and mountain view. We were on the 29th floor and it was very quiet on our hall but in the lobby and main area there were lots of noise and too many people. Our check in process was so easy and quick it could have been due to it was on a Wednesday. There was no line we walked right up and checked in. The only dislikes were the fridge is full and no space to put anything but we requested a fridge due to we needed it for some meds that had to be refrigerated and that was no problem at all. I don't like how they charge you five dollars to use the coffee machine. Overall it was a great hotel and a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Msladylove5441:

Thank you for making Delano a part of your very first visit to fabulous Las Vegas. We appreciate your insightful review of our spacious guestrooms, timely service, and tranquil, inviting ambience. Your feedback and suggestions regarding the in-room amenities are also most helpful, as we are always looking to improve our efforts and all facets of the guest experience. We hope to welcome you back again, when next your travels bring you to town.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The problems started as soon as I arrived. My husband had called the day before and paid $40 for a guaranteed early check-in. At that point they never mentioned to him that my name was not on the reservation. When I arrived (ahead of him) they would not let me check-in to the room. I could verify everything about the reservation, but they weren't having it- and they weren't nice about it. I finally got so mad that a compromise was a key that would at least allow me to access the pool-area.. gee, thanks.

At the pool area "the Delano Club" all of the chairs were taken or said "reserved". I inquired about the reserved chairs and were told that those would cost $50- not sure why, they were the same sun-faded, cheap chairs as the rest of the club. Because those chairs were near an umbrella I couldn't use them. I ended up at a chair at the Mandalay Bay pool, which was in the shade AND free. I am not certain what the resort fee covers at the Delano. The walk to the pool is also insane- half a mile and through a casino. Call me modest, but I didn't love walking through a casino dressed for a pool.

THAT SAID- the hotel is beautiful. The lobby is gorgeous as are the rooms. The suite was so nice. The real treat was having two bathrooms. I have stayed at many all-suite hotels but never with two restrooms- this would be very helpful if multiple people were getting ready at the same time. They have Keurig machines, but charge $5 a cup.. another point I found to be insane. I would stay here again if it was for business and I wanted the space.

It honestly felt like the hotel was having an identity crisis- the lobby and rooms felt like a luxury resort. The service and amenities felt 3-star.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah D
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Sarah D:

Thank you for sharing such a glowing assessment of our beautiful resort facilities, elegantly sophisticated guestrooms, and artistically-appointed lobby area. We apologize, however, for any inconvenience experienced at hotel registration, as well as for any disconcertment encountered while accessing our pool area. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the offered amenities. As we work to provide a consistently exceptional experience, insights like yours are helpful for gauging guest perception and other aspects of our performance. We are grateful for your review and hope that despite the complications encountered, you will give Delano another try in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Really enjoyed my stay at the Delano for about 3 weekdays on September 2017.
Originally was planning to stay at Mandalay Bay, but got offered an upgrade to Delano and glad we got the upgrade.
The front desk staff at check in was really friendly and made sure that during our stay to get free parking at the MGM properties. Each MGM hotel might be different on their parking policy, but glad had free parking for this trip. (Not trying to make a comment about whether parking in Vegas should be free or not, just pointing it out).
For the standard, two queen bed suite, yes the suite was practically all white. Along with the standard bedroom and bathroom, this suite had an extra smaller bathroom, a living room with sofa/business desk, a minibar/sink area, and three TVs (living room, bedroom, & bathroom). Housekeeping provided great service answering calls for extra bathrooms needs.
Really satisfied with the suite life at Delano, connected to Mandalay Bay via entrance of One, Cirque show.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Mat317
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Mat317:

A stay at Delano is an amazing experience. Guests here are indulged by our elegant, artfully appointed guestrooms, attentive staff, and friendly, welcoming atmosphere. We are happy to serve your needs and appreciate the opportunity to leave you with such a positive lasting impression. Please consider making Delano a part of your future travel plans, when next you visit Las Vegas.