4,097 results
All reviews mandalay bay half bath powder room house of blues living room wave pool main bathroom wet bar suite hotel master bath king suite lazy river south end of the strip floor to ceiling windows four seasons mini bar convention center
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The main thing about this hotel is the rooms, are big enough for a great stay, I stayed with my family and we felt we had plenty of room for all of us, really good, helped a lot when we needed the space.
The location is a bit out of the strip, but they have a tram that takes from and to the strip, so they sorted everything out for you.
The casino is just like the all others one, big and lots of machine to lose or win.
I got an Uber from the airport to there and cost me 35 Dollars, good.
The check in was more than perfect only less than 5 minutes to be sorted, the check out was even better, didn't need to worry, did all the paperwork online, what a great idea, just great.
I'd stay in there again for sure, and I will.
The pool was just what my kids wanted

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sidjabas
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Sidjabas:

Exquisite accommodations, affable service, and a pleasant, welcoming atmosphere help guests at Delano enjoy a deeply rewarding stay. We are delighted at the opportunity to serve your family and offer you the kinds of memorable experiences you truly deserve. It also seems you had a wonderful time at nearby Mandalay Bay, and found our convenient proximity to the airport perfect for your travel needs. We are grateful for your patronage and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Rooms were awesome and very clean. We specifically stayed here due to being a non smoking hotel. It's part of Mandalay bay so it's just a short walk over to use all of their amenities. The Delano is really just a hotel with a couple restaurants and bars. You need to go over to Mandalay bay to really do anything. I wish the pool area was closer and would not have been so confusing. I expected the room to have a book that listed all the amenities. Sadly there wasn't anything except a map. We were worried about it being too far a way from everything but it was just a short walk over to the Mandalay bay tram which takes you to either the Luxor or the Excalibur. From the Excalibur it was only a short walk over to use the monorail at MGM or to go over the Monte Carlo and take their tram to the Bellaggio. If you don't mind walking a bit it's a great place to stay if you want something a little quieter.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 89allens

Dear 89allens:

Delano offers the a boutique style experience that proves to be a relaxing reprieve from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas experience, while still offering seamless access to numerous sister properties, the Strip, as well as numerous other points of interest here in town. Thank you for sharing your very encouraging assessment of our resort. We boast plush, luxurious accommodations, as well as some exclusively elegant amenities, and friendly, knowledgeable service. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to leave you with such a positive lasting impression. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great stay best standard rooms in vegas. Friendly staff and great pools. Connected with Mandalay Bay makes it better as you have access to that as well.

If you have a chance you should eat at strip steak

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank william d
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear william d:

We love your review and delighted that Delano has provided you with a truly exceptional resort destination experience. Thank you for sharing your opinions of our affable staff, luxurious accommodations, and serene pool area. We are further gratified to know you found our convenient proximity to Mandalay Bay, as well as their popular gourmet restaurant Strip Steak, quite remarkable. We appreciate your review and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The check in took forever. We waited in line for almost an hour to check in. When we got to the desk I asked if we were eligible for a credit that was being given on the website for upgrading to the room we had booked, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. They were kind enough to give it to us which I very much appreciated. We stayed in one of the "scenic suites" which isn't very scenic at all. We look right out into the main Mandalay bay hotel and the top of the casino. Woo hoo. I wouldn't have paid extra for a scenic view of a hotel if I had known. I do not recommend spending the extra money for scenic suites. There is a horrible sound in the bathroom, I'm assuming it is ventilation. It is quite loud. It made it difficult to relax in the lovely soaking tub when it sounded like the ceiling was going to fall in on top of me. Speaking of the lovely tub, it didn't drain unless the plug was Jimmied multiple times. I could have gotten past all of this though, until I woke up this morning and found a gross used bandaid stuck right to the sheet which had been snuggled up to my face all night long. I about vomited. Add to the fact of after calling the front desk 2 times to get towels that were not brought up, we will stay elsewhere next time. FYI, they charge for coffee and cups here so if you decide to stay here bring your own k cups.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lacy A
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Lacy A:

It is discouraging to learn that your time at Delano proved fraught with complications. Please allow us to apologize for the delays encountered at hotel registration, as well as for the difficulties you endured with regards to in-room maintenance and housekeeping. We further regret any inconveniences experienced as the result of noise disturbances. Clearly, your time with us fell short of expectations. We value your patronage and will examine our miscues to ensure they are not repeated in the future. It is our hope that you will consider giving Delano another chance to provide you with the exceptional resort destination experience you should expect from our resort.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a night after staying at another hotel for the earlier part of our trip. The hotel decor is beautiful - clean, neutral tones with a luxurious feel. We stayed in a Delano king suite which was large and spacious with a huge bathroom with his and hers sinks and a cavernous bath tub. The view from our room left a lot to be desired as it overlooked a car park but as we were there for just one night it didn't bother us too much. The bed is one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in, I didn't want to get out of it in the morning! We didn't get to use much of either hotels (Delano or Mandalay Bay) facilities but did use the pool area in Mandalay Bay which was great - it has a wave pool, a beach area and a couple of beach clubs. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because I thought the $39 resort fee was rather excessive, but it's a great hotel and I wish we could have stayed a couple of nights to make the most of the facilities.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ad D
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Ad D:

A stay at Delano is a relaxing, indulgent experience. The sublime elegance, plush furnishings, and understated stylishness of our accommodations is sure to delight, while our boutique style facilities and affable staff help make every guest feel welcome and well served. Guests here also find our close proximity to nearby Mandalay Bay perfectly convenient for accessing their many renowned resort attractions. Thank you for offering your deeply encouraging review. We look forward to your return.