“Causal enough for a breakfast, yet elegant enough for a great special occasion dinner as well.”

Veranda at Four Seasons
Reserve with OpenTable
Veranda at Four Seasons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 4,937 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: USD 25 - USD 100
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Russell
Description: The restyled Veranda offers a relaxed dining experience for breakfast, lunch and dinner with the comfortable sophistication of an Italian trattoria. Dine indoors or al fresco on the lushly landscaped terrace. Dinner features authentic Italian specialties and handmade pastas prepared by Chef Antonio Minichiello.
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Came in for a romantic Valentines Day/ Birthday dinner, and was astounded by the quality and flavor of all the dishes presented. This could easily be a high end Italian restaurant, and I wasn't expecting it. We started with a delicious Caprese salad. It was the best I ever had, which is saying a lot since this is my favorite salad to get when dining out. I ordered seafood risotto, and my partner ordered short ribs. The risotto was good, not great, but the short ribs were so flavorful that I regretted. Seasoned just right, and melted in your mouth. We finished with a very satisfying chocolate lava cake and a long island ice tea, with ice tea ice cubes that

After dining here, I went to the Four Seasons website, and discovered that the chef is so passionate about his Italian cooking that he has fresh cheeses shipped directly from Italy. The atmosphere is just perfect, classy without coming across as snobby or stuffy. The pool view is such a welcome respite from the frantic pace of the Strip. Please do yourself the favor of a meal here. You'll be glad you did :)

1  Thank Jermsworld
There are newer reviews for Veranda at Four Seasons

Reviewed 27 March 2012

What a fabulous place to go for breakfast:). They have a gluten free sample plate:). I ended up having eggs and bacon and TOAST. Such a treat. The service was excellent, the food was devine and it is such a pretty setting. If you can eat gluten, there was the most amazing fresh hot donut machine. You could have the fresh mini donuts customized anyway you liked. Two very cute little boys were very excited to be ordering their donuts ( and watch them be made). It looked like fun.

We liked Verandah so much for breakfast that we went back for dinner. They welcomed us back ( nice touch) and the chef sent out some yummy gluten free applies (crab stuffed cherry tomatoes and eggplant lasagne). The chef next sent me out GF Caesar salad with rice flour flat bread. Wow. I was so impressed. I had pizza for dinner ( mushroom and parma ham) . I ca have meat and veggies anytime but Pizza or pasta is a huge treat. For dessert, I had a warm gluten free brownie with house made vanilla gelato and candied oceans dusted with cinnamon. Perfect:).

It isn't easy to dine out if you have dietary restrictions ( in my case gluten free). The entire staff at Verandah made sure no gluten got anywhere near me. I could relax and enjoy my meal. We stayed at the other end if the strip ( the 4 Seasons is Next to Mandalay Bay) and it was a long drive but well worth it. It was obvious to me the staff had been trained and knew what items on their menu were " safe".

My husband eats " anything and everything" and very much enjoyed his dinner but more than that, I think he was thrilled to see me enjoy my meal and not just pick at something ( as often happens).

Excellent experience. We are going to try out the 4 Seasons in Vancouver. I only hope that more restaurants become as accommodating as the 4 Seasons.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

It was a lovely day to have lunch outside and enjoy delicious food, provided by excellent service in lovely surroundings.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

The bfast was excellent!!! Huevos Rancheros, delish, and very generous serving, I could not eat all of my portion. My husband had Corned beef hash with Pastrami hash and shoestring potatoes. I had a taste and approved of his choice. He was very satisfied with his meal.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

We really enjoyed our time in this resto. staff was smiling, good delicious food and great service. thinking of going back to this memorable place.