“Dinner & Cheese cake”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 13 December 2017

My wife and I like to catch a matinee movie and then hit the Cheese Cake Factory at International Plaza in Tampa. The avocado egg rolls and Bang Bang chicken and shrimp are my favorites. I am always satisfied, my concern is leaving room for the cheese cake. We usually have to carry it out and have it for a late dessert. I would recommend Cheese Cake Factory to anyone for their diverse quality menu and the fantastic cheese cake.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,017)

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Dinner was fabulous! Dessert was all hyped up and, to be honest, a great let down. I would go for dinner and skip dessert - which is sad since you ARE at the Cheesecake Factory.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Wife wanted a slice of cheesecake. Was quick an easy at the bakery counter. Staff was friendly and helpful. Had a a slice of strawberry cheesecake. Delicious!!!!

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Like every other time I have eaten dinner here it was great. The menu is so diverse it makes it easy to make people happy.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The food here was great and we really enjoyed our visit. Only disappointment for me was being asked for ID, by a 20 year old, for an alcoholic beverage when I am 34 yrs old. Sadly I did not have any ID and could not enjoy a drink with my food. Food was great though and the desserts were delicious.