“Lovely food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The food here was great and we really enjoyed our visit. Only disappointment for me was being asked for ID, by a 20 year old, for an alcoholic beverage when I am 34 yrs old. Sadly I did not have any ID and could not enjoy a drink with my food. Food was great though and the desserts were delicious.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,317)

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Popped in and had a drink and ordered Lemon Cheesecake, it was soooo good, every mouthful was a delight, reasonably priced, good service, would highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

the foood is so so so good. the portions are HUGE! drinks are good! Chris was our waiter and he was on the ball, as we were a big group! it's a go to place in Vegas!!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We had brunch at the Cheesecake Factory in Las Vegas. It was a bit pricey but a touristy thing to do. I had the chicken potstickers and was very disappointed, they were not good, but the cheesecake was delicious. We had the lemon meringue cheesecake. Yuuumm if you go there try the tester plates, my friend had the egg roll tester plate and she enjoyed that. Overall I wouldn’t rush back, it reminded me of eating in a cafeteria rather than restaurant, very noisy, but I wanted to be able to say I’ve eaten there.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Had food here most mornings. Delicious food with huge portions,most dishes are more than enough for two people unless you have a hearty appetite. Lovely staff and set in fabulous surroundings.